Can't sign in on Xbox App nor the Xbox 360 Smartglass due to error!!!

Discus and support Can't sign in on Xbox App nor the Xbox 360 Smartglass due to error!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to sign in Xbox App on windows 10 PC but this happens The minute I click it says I can't sign in on right now error codes: oxcood11cd... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dre The Nerd_26, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Can't sign in on Xbox App nor the Xbox 360 Smartglass due to error!!!

Trying to sign in Xbox App on windows 10 PC but this happens The minute I click it says I can't sign in on right now error codes: oxcood11cd (oxc101000c) And error code (0x404) for Xbox 360 Smartglass. Tried searching to errors code answers under Xbox Error
    status codes,but no luck any help is appreciated.

:)

Dre The Nerd_26, Oct 10, 2017
  2. x60dude117
    x60dude117 Guest
    Xbox one smartglass Error code (0x409) 0x80080300

I can't sign into my xbox one smartglass app on my laptop. I'm on windows 10 and whenever i click on the app i get that error message and it says we can't sign you in right now try again later. I have no clue what to do. Has anyone had this problem?

x60dude117, Oct 10, 2017
  3. SpacewaIker
    SpacewaIker Guest
    Xbox 360 SmartGlass error code 1012

When I sign in in my Xbox 360 SmartGlass app and try to connect to my console, it says it can't find my console and gives me the error code 1012. I've verified that both my xbox and my phone are connected to the same account and the same network and that
    the xbox SmartGlass option on my xbox is set to 'on' but it still doesn't work. Does anybody has a solution? Thanks

Can't sign in on Xbox App nor the Xbox 360 Smartglass due to error!!! [​IMG]

SpacewaIker, Oct 10, 2017
  4. Misses Joust Win User

Smart glass can find my xbox one but wont connect to it.

G'day crow! Is there any other info with that error message in Smartglass? Can you please verify the following:

• You're using the Xbox One Smartglass app, and not Xbox 360 Smartglass.
    • Smartglass is enabled on your Xbox One console.
    • Your console and your device are connected to the same network.
    • You've tried connecting automatically as well as manually entering the console's IP into the app.
    • You're signed in to the same profile on both the console and the app.

Let us know!
  5. timelord2009 Win User

Smartglass for 360 officially unsupported?

I think its wrong that the Xbox 360 smartglass won't run I used that programme before the Xbox one came out and now I unable to sign or login the the app. It seems strange that the smartglass app for 360 is still downloadable and get I can to login in or
    connect to the 360.....
  6. voteDC Win User

Smartglass for 360 officially unsupported?

Just tried it now on my Android tablet and while I don't get any error codes, Smartglass will not detect my 360.

-

I checked in my settings to see if Smartglass access was enabled and all is good there.

-

Edit: If I launch Smartglass after I sign in then it detects the 360 without issue. However if I start Smartglass and then sign-in the app wont detect the 360 at all when prompted to search for it.
  7. XBF Amber M Win User

XBox 360 SmartGlass app wont sign me in

Hi Rick,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. Sadly, the answer to your question may be that the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app has been officially retired and the app and its content are no longer being offered. However, what we recommend you
    use instead is our Xbox App for your Windows 10 device. You can sign into your Microsoft account there.

Xbox 360 SmartGlass app retirement

I hope that this helps out!
  8. Eddie Lynn Win User

Smartglass issues please help

Best answer.

•If you can’t connect to your Xbox 360 console using SmartGlass, first make sure Xbox SmartGlass apps is On in your console settings. Here’s how: 1.From Xbox Home, go to Settings.

2.Select System and then Console Settings.

3.Select Connected Devices.

4.Verify that Xbox SmartGlass is On.

•Make sure that the same profile you’re using on your device is already signed in to the console.

Source:
    support.xbox.com/.../smartglass-android-help
Thema:

Can't sign in on Xbox App nor the Xbox 360 Smartglass due to error!!!

1. Can't sign in on Xbox App nor the Xbox 360 Smartglass due to error!!! - Similar Threads - Can't sign App

2. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  3. I can't sign into the Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into the Xbox App: Everytime I try to sign in, a blank window comes up (I'm assuming it's supposed to be the sign in window) but it immediately disappears. That way I can play games that I already have installed,...
  4. Can't sign in to pc Xbox app!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to pc Xbox app!!!: When I launch my Xbox app on pc I get a message saying "There seems to be a problem with your Store account." so then it asks me to sign in and when I do I use the correct email and when I enter...
  5. Why can't I sign into the xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into the xbox app on PC?: I have tried everything on these so-called forums. I still cannot sign in to the xbox app on windows. So I am unable to install any xbox windows games. Xbox play anywhere does not seem to be...
  6. Can't sign in on Xbox (both app and series s)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in on Xbox (both app and series s): Hi there, I've been trying to sign in for a while now, even unplugged my Xbox and everything, but can't sign in anywhere. The reference I get is 0x87DD0033 - any idea how I can resolved this...
  7. Can't sign in to xbox app on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to xbox app on pc: [img] Tried to repair and reset, reinstall the app, drivers up to date but it still wont let me sign in. On MSFS for example, it is not able to load/sync online data. When I click sign in, it...
  8. I can't sign into the Xbox app on my Samsung Smart TV, what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into the Xbox app on my Samsung Smart TV, what should I do?: I've tried signing into the Xbox app on the Samsung Gaming Hub, but each time I do, the TV screen says "Couldn't sign you in. Something went wrong.". I would also like to say that there is...
  9. Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft: I have tried a multitude of things: I've restarted my computer, reinstalled the Microsoft Store, checked for updates on Windows, troubleshooted the Microsoft Store, and restarted Xbox services on...
  10. Can't sign into Xbox APP on windows 11 because of "You are not connected to the internet"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Xbox APP on windows 11 because of "You are not connected to the internet"...: "You are not connected to the internet" xbox live says that when I try to sign in and I tried thousands of fixes, I have to mention that I also deleted some or all xbox files by accident 2 months...