Can't Sign In on Halo Infinite

Discus and support Can't Sign In on Halo Infinite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to play the Halo Infinite Beta. I have the game downloaded through Steam on my PC, but every time I boot up the game and click "Sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BurritoNinja2, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Can't Sign In on Halo Infinite

Hi, I'm trying to play the Halo Infinite Beta. I have the game downloaded through Steam on my PC, but every time I boot up the game and click "Sign In", I'm given the following error message:

"There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser."

The game won't even let me put in my username and password manually. However, when I sign into my Microsoft Account nothing is wrong and I can sign in with zero issue. I've already tried restarting the game and resetting my password.

:)

BurritoNinja2, Nov 16, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Burrito welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Okay try this: Open the Settings app (the gear in the start menu)

Open Accounts

Click Sign-in Options

Scroll down to Privacy

Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

Restart your PC
  3. Simple OJ Win User

New Games 2020+ Opinions

I can't wait to play Halo Infinite and Cyberpunk!
  4. rektaf Win User

Xbox one x or Xbox serrie x

I can't wait for Series X and Halo: Infinite!
  5. FadingToJosh Win User

New Games 2020+ Opinions

Xbox: Halo Infinite

Other: Animal Crossing

Can't wait for both.
  6. XBF - Tali Win User

Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen

Hello,

We have decided to lock this thread. If you are experiencing a similar error, please create a new thread so one of our agents may assist you. For Steam users, please view Halo Infinite Known Issues if you are receiving an infinite loop error.

Thank you!

-Tali
Thema:

1. Can't Sign In on Halo Infinite - Similar Threads - Can't Sign Halo

2. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  3. I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite: Last year I downloaded halo infinite and signed in with my Microsoft account. After a while I stopped playing and since then I have made a new microsoft account and stopped using the one i used on...
  4. Can't see Halo Infinite Co-op flight sign up on PC Xbox Insider (I do have game pass)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't see Halo Infinite Co-op flight sign up on PC Xbox Insider (I do have game pass): I know the beta ends August 1st but I wanted to play a little bit of the coop with a friend on PC gamepass. Seen a lot of people say you just get it on the xbox insider hub on PC if you have...
  5. Can't sign in to Halo Waypoint

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Halo Waypoint: Tried to sign in to my Microsoft account on Halo Waypoint and it says "XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT ERROR Please visit Xbox.com and click "Profile" to resolve the problem, or try signing out and signing...
  6. I can't sign into Microsoft/Xboxlive in Halo MCC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't sign into Microsoft/Xboxlive in Halo MCC: My key board and mouse can't interact with the login pop up. The cursor blinks but doesn't type. I have all of the updates for game and peripheral drivers, i have xbox live signed in on the pc...
  7. Can't sign into Microsoft account on Halo MCC Launch *steam version*

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Microsoft account on Halo MCC Launch *steam version*: Hi all, I haven't played MCC for awhile but in anticipation of tomorrows H2 launch I decided to start up MCC and get excited by playing CE. Unfortunately, I have recently changed my microsoft pw...
  8. Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live: I purchased Halo MCC through Steam. When I first tried logging in, I got the "Something went wrong" message. I remembered my first Xbox live account was compromised years ago and I had created a...
  9. Halo MCC (Steam version) can't sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC (Steam version) can't sign in: Hi, With download issues with Game Pass, I bought the collection from Steam instead, problem is I can't play it. I can't get past 'lets get you signed in'. If I use the controller and press all...
  10. Halo Wars 2 Can't Sign In?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 Can't Sign In?: (Windows 10 Version) Stuck on the title screen where it says "Click any key to continue" however doing so will not let you advance until a user has signed in, then when signing in a blank grey...