Cant sign in on any microsoft app.

Discus and support Cant sign in on any microsoft app. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; whenever i try to sign in on any microsoft app it does nothing, im trying to sign in on microsoft store with my xbox account but when i press the sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Noah Crumpton, May 21, 2023.

1. Cant sign in on any microsoft app.

whenever i try to sign in on any microsoft app it does nothing, im trying to sign in on microsoft store with my xbox account but when i press the sign in button nothing happens, if i press it a few times a tab flashes onto the screen but then closes. i use a different email to my computer than my xbox account, is there anyway to fix this?

:)

Noah Crumpton, May 21, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Noah, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this

Please verify if all the Xbox services are running in your PC.
    For this search Services using the Windows search functionality and look for the next services once you open the app:
    IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

Then do this for each service: Right-click on it and select Properties. In Startup type make sure it’s set to Automatic.
    If the service isn’t started, click Start Click Apply and OK to save changes, restart your PC and try again.

**If you're not able to do this with Gaming Services you can skip that part
  3. kamikaziL Win User

cant log into xbox beta even though account works

i havent signed into anything because that is why its giving me the option to sign in, i cant see any problems on the account i just think the app is broken and microsoft wont fix it
  4. BACKSTABBER 207 Win User

Xbox on other devices error code: 0x3fb

Hi Rooks, i have tried all your steps, still no luck for me, i cant open the store and my i cant sign in on my xbox/microsoft account on any app or in the settings tab
  5. vxCHIEFxv Win User

WOW

cant sign in cant connect to xbox live, cant start any apps or games, ya know just the usual
  6. Goooner1 Win User

cant sign in or load any apps

I'm having the same problem. It either won't load the dash properly, I get one part and a big spinning circle, or it doesn't sign me in either manually or automatically with Kinect, or it signs me in but won't load any apps or games.

Was working perfectly but seemed to start playing up after the last update. Pity there's not a way to roll back to a previous version to see if it was caused by the update.

I've posted about the problem both here and @xboxsupport on Twitter, but getting nowhere.

Nobody will even acknowledge there's a problem. What's the point of instant on, if you have to do a hard reset every time you switch on?
Thema:

1. Cant sign in on any microsoft app. - Similar Threads - Cant sign microsoft

2. I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app: im trying to sign in to the mobile authenticator app, but my number 1 problem is: i cant access a authenticator code, because im trying to sign into authenticator. and number 2 problem: the phone...
  3. Cant sign in to microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in to microsoft account: Im trying to sign in to an account but it says my email doesn't exist, when I click create one, it says my email already is a microsoft account. What should I do?...
  4. I cant sign into my microsoft account because its not secure and the verification email is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into my microsoft account because its not secure and the verification email is...: I tried opening my Minecraft launcher and log into my Microsoft account, i have the email password and everything but it says my account isn't secure and needs verification, so i tried that. It...
  5. cant sign in to microsoft account to play sea of thieves

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in to microsoft account to play sea of thieves: i bought sea of thieves on steam. when i open the game it is already logined in some account i dont know (it might be the account which was hacked few weeks ago) In the main menu i press sign...
  6. Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?: Im trying to join a friends realm and saw that i was not signed in, i signed in but it just said there was an error and didnt sign me in. I tried it again and it said that the account was already...
  7. i cant sign into my microsoft acount on my playstation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant sign into my microsoft acount on my playstation: in only have 1 microsoft acount when i try and sign into it i says there is an other microsoft acount conected to the psn so i cant sign in thanks sam d02bcca8-83fd-44eb-b330-544f509fc50d
  8. error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app

in XBoX Accessibility
    error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app: I found this thread but nothing from it worked. 9d02e12d-4133-4d3d-b653-7d5b4d929dc6
  9. When i go to change microsoft accounts on the xbox app it doesnt let me and says cant sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i go to change microsoft accounts on the xbox app it doesnt let me and says cant sign...: because I have a different Microsoft account than my dad i have to switch between Xbox accounts but it doesn't let me although I have all my saved progress on his account....
  10. I cant sign out and sign back into my microsoft store account. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign out and sign back into my microsoft store account. What do I do?: I recently just bought a new pc and am trying to download the minecraft launcher onto it. I was sucessful in downloading the launcher, but whenever i try launching it, it says this "Minecraft...