Cant sign in help

Discus and support Cant sign in help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello for some reason Xbox one signs me out of my Profile Immediately after I turn on my Xbox . I Turned on my Xbox one (Normally it signs my account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TOPSPIN7140, Feb 9, 2019.

1. TOPSPIN7140
    TOPSPIN7140 Guest

Cant sign in help

Hello for some reason Xbox one signs me out of my Profile Immediately after I turn on my Xbox . I Turned on my Xbox one (Normally it signs my account in) It Displays I signed in but immediately It signs me out saying

"bye sign in using a controller"

this has been going on since last night and I want to know whats going on with xbox (it says all live services are up) and How to fix this (I've done all the methods)

:)

TOPSPIN7140, Feb 9, 2019
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

Cant sign in help

Hey Top Spin,

Thank you for reaching out. I see your Xbox is signing you out as soon as you turn it on. I am not sure of what you have tried in terms of troubleshooting but if you haven't done so, please

remove and re-add your account

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Account
      > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.
    4. When you're finished, select Close.
    Hope this helps! :D
  3. WPAK Win User

Help cant sign in

Hi there,

for us be able to help, you will need to give a bit more information about the actual issue.

- On what device are you experiencing sign in issues

- What exactly happens when you sign in, any error messages or error codes?
  4. MessiahBrowny Win User

cant sign in please help

am useless with computers mate,all i know is am with virgin media.never had an issue before but ten mins ago got booted then got error
  5. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

cant sign in please help

Hey Messiah,

Sorry to hear that you're facing this issue.

You posted that you've tried some steps already. Can you verify that you've tried the steps from

This Support Page
    ?

Let us know and we'll work from there =)
  6. RiposaurusRex Win User

- Please Help - Cant sign in -

The password you should be using is the same password you use to sign into Xbox.com and login.live.com. If you have reset the password already and you are still not able to sign into your One you may want to check your security info on your login.live.com
    account page and see if Two Step Verification is turned on, that is a possible cause of the issue.
Thema:

Cant sign in help

1. Cant sign in help - Similar Threads - Cant sign help

2. Help I cant sign in my account on minecraft ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I cant sign in my account on minecraft ps4: What happened is I unlinked my account on mc ps4 because I wanted to use an alt account and when I was finished using the alt I unlinked muy alt and tried to sign in my main account but doing so...
  3. I cant sign in to my minecraft windows it has been a few days pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign in to my minecraft windows it has been a few days pls help: I Cant Sign-In Into my minecraft and i have tryed for a few times and tryed for a few days but it still didnt work and i dont really know what happenned my error code was "cauldron" and i did what...
  4. cant sign into xbox game bar. "invalid JSON string"

in XBoX on Windows
    cant sign into xbox game bar. "invalid JSON string": as the title says, i cant sign into the game bar. wont. nuh uh. not at all. tried everything i've found on here and it wont work.
  5. I cant sign into Halo MC edition! Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into Halo MC edition! Please help: I'm trying to play Halo on PC and because microsoft sucks they make you sign into their crappy platform instead of just letting you play through steam. Anyway i sign in with my email then they ask...
  6. I cant sign in to XBOX I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant sign in to XBOX I need help: I cant sign in to XBOX I need help to resolve this. 0506d1db-f490-4950-88b4-652fcc06ca38
  7. My minecraft on ps4 is completly bugged and cant sign into microsoft account. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My minecraft on ps4 is completly bugged and cant sign into microsoft account. Please help.: It started out that i was connected to a microsoft account but it wasnt allowing me to play servers or realms and i couldnt press the button in settings to log out and unlinking didnt work. I...
  8. I CANT SIGN IN TO MY XBOX HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    I CANT SIGN IN TO MY XBOX HELP!!: So not too long ago I got onto Minecraft with my friends and as soon as the game booted up I instantly got logged out of my account. As i tried to log back in it told me...
  9. someone help cant sign in xbox (microsft flight simmulator

in XBoX on Windows
    someone help cant sign in xbox (microsft flight simmulator: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign in to account.live.com 1c529fdc-1838-4016-883b-a5a98eaf04f1
  10. i cant sign into my xbox live minecraft account help

in XBoX on Mobile
    i cant sign into my xbox live minecraft account help: https://youtu.be/D7_xl85FWyo 1d91a244-bfac-416a-854c-16c0d8c9b4bf