Can't sign in (error code 0x80a30204), restarting doesn't help.

Discus and support Can't sign in (error code 0x80a30204), restarting doesn't help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This problem just started today. My Xbox One starts up just fine, I can't sign in. When I open up the sign in thing on the dashboard, it lets me put... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sam_535, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Sam_535
    Sam_535 Guest

This problem just started today.

My Xbox One starts up just fine, I can't sign in. When I open up the sign in thing on the dashboard, it lets me put in my passcode just fine, but then the spinning wheel continues forever. If I close out and try again, it just says "signing you in" with
    the spinning wheel again for ~2 minutes, then says

"Try again

There was a problem signing you in, but it should work if you try again. (0x80a30204)"

Of course, trying again still doesn't work.

My biggest issue is the good ol' "hold the power button for 10 seconds to do a hard restart" does nothing, even after 3 tries. I've also tried unplugging and restarting via settings, but no luck.

So, how do I fix this issue if restarting doesn't work?

:)

Sam_535, Jun 28, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Sam_535 Win User

Can you log in normally at the MS website? Have you tried to format your console?
    I can login to the Microsoft website just fine, yes.

And are you asking if I recently formatted it, or have I tried formatting it to solve the issue? Either way, I have not (and I don't know how to either).
  3. EL PAVO XD XD Win User

Este problema acaba de comenzar hoy.

Mi Xbox One se inicia muy bien, no puedo iniciar sesión. Cuando abro el elemento de inicio de sesión en el tablero, me permite poner mi contraseña muy bien, pero luego la rueda giratoria continúa para siempre.
    Si cierro e intento nuevamente, solo dice "iniciar sesión" con la rueda giratoria nuevamente durante ~ 2 minutos, luego dice

"Inténtalo de nuevo

Se produjo un problema al iniciar sesión, pero debería funcionar si lo intenta de nuevo.
    (0x80a30204) "

Por supuesto, intentarlo de nuevo todavía no funciona.

Mi mayor problema es que el buen "mantener presionado el botón de encendido durante 10 segundos para hacer un reinicio completo" no hace nada, incluso después de 3 intentos.
    También he intentado desconectar y reiniciar a través de la configuración, pero no tuve suerte.

Entonces, ¿cómo soluciono este problema si reiniciar no funciona?
  4. KevinGentle-[xboxven Win User

It could be the internet issue. How are other devices' internet connection?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can you log in normally at the MS website? Have you tried to format your console?
  6. Sam_535 Win User

It could be the internet issue. How are other devices' internet connection?
    Perfectly fine. I should also note that this issue persists regardless of whether or not I have connected to the internet yet.
Thema:

1. Can't sign in (error code 0x80a30204), restarting doesn't help. - Similar Threads - Can't sign error

2. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  3. Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360: I'm having issues trying to log into my Xbox Live profile on my Xbox 360. I've read other forum posts and I've tried clearing the consoles cache, but that didn't seem to work. Whenever I try to...
  4. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  5. I can't sign into Xbox live (error code-0x70070520

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into Xbox live (error code-0x70070520: So, I've already posted about my problem with microsoft flight simulator, basically the main problem right now is that I can NOT sign into my Xbox live account whenever I launch a game, the same...
  6. Can't sign into Microsoft account in any applications outside of browsers (error 0x800704cf)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Microsoft account in any applications outside of browsers (error 0x800704cf): I can't sign into Microsoft account in any applications outside of browsers (error 0x800704cf). For example, signing into an XBox or Windows app (such as the Minecraft launcher or the windows...
  7. Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D: I recently had some account trouble and now have to use a new Microsoft account and when I try to sign into it on my PC I get this popup below that says name and email. When I try to log into Xbox...
  8. I can't sign in at all, whenever i try to log in to my console it just says error or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in at all, whenever i try to log in to my console it just says error or...: I tried changing my internet connection and still nothing happens. I did reset my console several times still nothing. It's quite frustrating to be honest. I'm using Xbox series S...
  9. I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC): As the title says really. I keep attempting to sign in to the Xbox app but unfortunately I'm unable to. I've tried re-installing the app, and my password works fine on here. When i attempt to...
  10. I keep getting the error code has my Xbox crashed? I can't sign in anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the error code has my Xbox crashed? I can't sign in anymore: I have factory reset my Xbox I'm on my home screen and it just sits here and trys logging me in I've reset everything I keep getting a black screen then nothing but yet my friends log into my...