Can't share screenshot in Upload, do I need Gold?

Discus and support Can't share screenshot in Upload, do I need Gold? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last night I tried to take 3 screenshots in D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die, and when I go in Upload to share them, it gives the error PLEASE TRY AGAIN.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by otakon92, Apr 27, 2015.

1. otakon92
    otakon92 Guest

Last night I tried to take 3 screenshots in D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die, and when I go in Upload to share them, it gives the error PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

They don't appear in the activity feed, do I need a Gold subscription to upload them?

:)

otakon92, Apr 27, 2015
  2. Ratly
    Ratly Guest
    Screenshots not able to be shared

As recently as a week ago I was able to take screenshots of my games and upload them to onedrive. Now I can't upload any screenshots at all. I still have Gold status so I'm unsure as to why I'm suddenly not able to upload any screenshots I take. I experimented
    with a video clip and it gave me the option to share that.

Ratly, Apr 27, 2015
  3. WOLFxPACKZ
    WOLFxPACKZ Guest
    Is there a way to reverse the update??!!

since the new update my screenshots and clips can't be uploaded to the one drive through my Xbox one , I sent the screenshots to the one drive yesterday onto my iPad and they still haven't shown up, I can only upload clips straight from the upload studio
    but you can't upload screenshot through the upload studio so I can't upload them and I need to receive the screenshots quickly and it would be extremely helpful like if you could help me out

WOLFxPACKZ, Apr 27, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there otakon92!

Sharing is a feature in the Upload app that requires Xbox Live Gold. For more information, check out our

Upload FAQ
    !

Hope that clears this up! Let us know if you have any other Xbox related questions! Can't share screenshot in Upload, do I need Gold? :D

Mister Beep, Apr 28, 2015
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there otakon92!

Sharing is a feature in the Upload app that requires Xbox Live Gold. For more information, check out our

Upload FAQ
    !

Hope that clears this up! Let us know if you have any other Xbox related questions! :D
  6. Mr.Piddybuddy Win User

How to submit a screenshot as a report

Don't forget to mention for other people reading this thread: you can only share, upload or download in game clips and screenshots if you have an active XBox Live Gold status.. A Diablo 3 player obviously needs one, but not all players need and have Gold.
  7. bobii242 Win User

Xbox One Screenshots won't share or save.

Same here. I have Xbox gold but some of my videos and screenshots won't save. If I can't save, I can't share.
  8. Luferlex Win User

Xbox One Screenshots won't share or save.

I searched through the internet and found out that you need Gold in order to upload your screenshots. I don't know if this is true? I don't have gold, do you guys have one?
  9. Mister Maka Win User

How to save screenshots to OneDrive?

Hey there InstaFiz!

If you have an Xbox Live Gold subscription you can visit Upload Studio and select the option to 'Share' the screenshot. Let us know how that goes!
Thema:

1. Can't share screenshot in Upload, do I need Gold? - Similar Threads - Can't share screenshot

2. I can't game share gta online enhanced version any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't game share gta online enhanced version any help?: I recently got my brother a series x and im the one with game pass and gta 5 online and enhanced is on game pass so i downloaded it on his xbox through my account and made his new xbox my home but...
  3. Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription: I recently upgraded from my old Xbox One to a new Xbox Series X. Previously, on my old xbox, I was able to download and play GamePass games using my Mother's GamePass Ultimate subscription. I...
  4. It says shared content denied and then it takes me to settings but I can't change them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says shared content denied and then it takes me to settings but I can't change them?: Whenever I try to launch Roblox on my Xbox series s it says share content denied but when I click it it takes me to settings and it don't let me change my settings....
  5. I can't share my real name but I haven't been suspended before.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't share my real name but I haven't been suspended before.: I am quite confused,I went to change my real name and apparently showing it is blocked due to my past behavior? But haven't had any suspensions to my knowledge and the enforcement page says this...
  6. Why can't the Ultimate game pass be shared with family on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't the Ultimate game pass be shared with family on PC?: Same [mod removed] question, not sure why I also have to write here!?! GAME PASS ULTIMATE ON PCs, why can't I share with the family durrr 580c7160-af9f-4037-90d9-10cc2cc66694
  7. I can't game share with my friends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't game share with my friends.: I just used all 5 of my switches and used them to gameshare with my friends. Then it was fine and the check mark for make this my home xbox got blanked and now they can't gameshare with me and I...
  8. Can't share a game clip or screenshot to Xbox Live

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't share a game clip or screenshot to Xbox Live: Can't share clips or screenshots from the game "Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith" to Xbox Live or One Drive. I can share clips from other games just fine, the problem is just with this...
  9. Can't upload screenshot from Steam game to share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't upload screenshot from Steam game to share: I took screenshots from a game on Steam with the Windows 10 Game Bar, and I want to upload them to share on Xbox Live with friends. But when I click 'upload' on the xbox app, it says it doesn't...
  10. Can't share screenshot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't share screenshot.: Hi there,i have XBOX Live Gold membership and i have saved some images using Game DVR, but i can't share the images, when i try to upload my photos i have the following error: 0x87c40044. How can...