Can't share clips uploaded to xbox live

Discus and support Can't share clips uploaded to xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi There. I have recently made several clips and screenshots that I wanted to share with friends. I go to Recent Captures, Upload to Xbox Live. Once... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Girl Sh0t U, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Can't share clips uploaded to xbox live

Hi There.

I have recently made several clips and screenshots that I wanted to share with friends. I go to Recent Captures, Upload to Xbox Live. Once it uploads I get a notification that I can share it. When I view the notification it takes me to my clip or screenshot
    and instead of giving me the normal sharing options, it says, "Sorry we are unable to share this right now. Try again in a while."

I've shared slips before, I don't know why I can't share any clips now. Here are the things I've already tried/checked:

-Power Cycled Xbox

-Removed Profile and readded it,

-Checked my privacy settings. All are set to 'Allow'

-Deleted old Xbox game clips to make room

- Cleared MAC Address and Persistent Storage.

-Talked to 'Gamer Expert'

Any help would be appreciated. The last clip that I was able to share/that was properly uploaded to Xbox was a clip from Apex. So this issue has happened within the past 30 days.

:)

A Girl Sh0t U, Aug 15, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't share clips uploaded to xbox live