Can't Share Clips Edited In Upload Studio

Discus and support Can't Share Clips Edited In Upload Studio in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm having an issue where I can't share clips after they have been edited in Upload Studio. If the clip is auto-recorded, I recorded it via Game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cheez-21BAE529-F0FC-40CE-A38A-C9532F5C32F5, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Can't Share Clips Edited In Upload Studio

So I'm having an issue where I can't share clips after they have been edited in Upload Studio. If the clip is auto-recorded, I recorded it via Game DVR, or if it was edited in an older version of Upload Studio I can share it with no issues. If the clip has
    been edited in Upload Studio since it got its newest update I receive "Try again later. Sorry, we can't share this right now. It might be taking longer than usual to upload, or there might be a temporary problem with our service.".

I thought maybe I was getting this because I added music to my clip and it got flagged, so I made the same clip with no music and got the same error. Even if I just take a game clip, open it in Upload Studio, and make no changes at all once it's been uploaded
    via Upload Studio I can't share the clip. I thought maybe I just needed to wait so I gave it 24 hours and still can't share any clips edited with Upload Studio. The clip shows up under my Gamertag when visiting Xbox.com, and it shows up on 3rd party Game DVR
    websites.

Anyone else seeing a similar issue?

:)

Cheez-21BAE529-F0FC-40CE-A38A-C9532F5C32F5, Jun 16, 2015
  2. VenGxJon
    VenGxJon Guest
    Get a Try Again Later message after trying to share a saved/edited game clip

I can't share game clips that I have edited with the upload studio.

VenGxJon, Jun 16, 2015
  3. VenGxJon
    VenGxJon Guest
    Get a Try Again Later message after trying to share a saved/edited game clip

I can't share game clips that I have edited with the upload studio. Anyone else having this issue?

VenGxJon, Jun 16, 2015
  4. Can't Share Clips Edited In Upload Studio

have the same problem not any help! i find not any post thats the first i find! i have do all i am not the problem upload studio dont uploaded my clips or screens since 6 days we need help!

GTCE Bloodbath, Jun 19, 2015
  5. i think it has to do with the title of the upload. dont use any trademarked names or profanity

Shneeky Shnake, Nov 12, 2015
  6. Hey there, Shneeky Shnake! Thanks for the suggestion, however this thread is a bit old. I suggest checking out some more recent threads with this type of issue to see if you can help those people out. We love seeing you guys help out your fellow gamers,
    and look forward to seeing more posts from you! Can't Share Clips Edited In Upload Studio :D

Misses Quinzel, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't Share Clips Edited In Upload Studio

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i share clips edited in upload studio