Can’t setup my xbox series x, it was with a xbox insider uodate on it.

Discus and support Can’t setup my xbox series x, it was with a xbox insider uodate on it. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox was in the insider program and after a power loss it couldnt connect with the internet anymore. So stupid me resetted the xbox just to make it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/shot099, Oct 18, 2023.

1. /u/shot099
    /u/shot099 Guest

My Xbox was in the insider program and after a power loss it couldnt connect with the internet anymore. So stupid me resetted the xbox just to make it worse because now i csnt get past the setup point. Later i realized that the xbox might just have the wring time and date because someone else had the same issue and when he changed that it worked again for me. But now im stuck and cant connect it with wifi or cable. Even if i try to install the osu it wont let me and brings an error. So i dont know what to do because before the console was working fine in all the games. Hope anyone has a fix ir workaround, without me sending it to microsoft for 350€

submitted by /u/shot099
    [link] [comments]

/u/shot099, Oct 18, 2023
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox sign in issue

Are you part of the Xbox Insider Preview program? Sometimes uodates in the build in preview can cause various issues.
  3. Default__261 Win User

XBOX Series X bundle purchase invitation

Hi for some reason I can’t view my invitation for the Xbox series x bundle
  4. DojoMax Win User

Will NBA 2k24 for Xbox series X game disc work on my Xbox one? Are series X games compatible with One consoles or only vice versa?

NO! Unlike some games that have an Xbox One version that will upgrade to the the S|X version if you put it in a series X, NBA2K for S|X is a complete different version than the Xbox One version and it will not work if you put the disc inside of an Xbox One. Xbox One cannon run a Series X game and putting a Series X disc inside an X1 will not install the X1 version.
  5. Fe Mandalorian Win User

Will an Xbox One Disney Infinity 3.0 base work on the Xbox Series X/S?

So if I own Disney Infinity 3.0 and tons of figures I just can’t play it on my new XBox Series X?
  6. NARGH22 Win User

Can’t get to my dlc

Screw that, it still works on my old Xbox one so why can’t the same work for the series x? Makes 0 sense
Thema:

1. Can’t setup my xbox series x, it was with a xbox insider uodate on it. - Similar Threads - Can’t setup series

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  7. Can’t join Xbox parties!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join Xbox parties!: When I join a party on Xbox it tells me that all of the people in the party are disconnected and then it changes it so that it says my profile is connecting after a little bit then tells me that...
  8. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  9. I have a brand new X series and I can’t get it to join my Wi-Fi I’ve gone through the setup...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a brand new X series and I can’t get it to join my Wi-Fi I’ve gone through the setup...: I have just bought a brand new x series and followed the setup on my Xbox app every thing goes well until I have to join my phone with the Xbox for it to join my Wi-Fi and I keep getting to try...
  10. Brand New Xbox One X has been turning itself on randomly since setup. Can’t exchange it due...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox One X has been turning itself on randomly since setup. Can’t exchange it due...: Talked to 3 different phone support agents. Not only were they no help, but said they’d follow up with me the next day via phone from the first guy and email by the last. Its been over a week and...