Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]

Discus and support Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android] in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Can't setup my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Frurox, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Frurox
    Frurox Guest

Can't setup my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the screen), the app shows a message saying that
    "First, select your default Xbox". When I click on Settings and it opens the Default Xbox option, there's a message that says to login on a Xbox.

Answer from a different post for same issue:In order to allow remote installation, make sure your console's power mode is set to "Instant-On", this can be done by visiting
    Settings>Power & Startup>Power Mode & Startup>Power mode. If Instant-On is already enabled, you may want to toggle it, perform a hard reset,
    and then toggle the setting back to Instant-On again.

This didn't fix it, still cant setup default Xbox on Game pass app.

:)

Frurox, Jul 25, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox console system version for if you're on the insider build. But there is also a Xbox Game Pass (beta) app you might want to download and try? See if that's any different?
  3. Frurox Win User

Hello ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the Xbox App on your mobile device is not able to communicate with your console. We recommend looking into the Xbox app connectivity settings in the Xbox One. You need to make sure that the
    console is allowed to make connections from any device. Also, you must make sure the setting to allow game streaming to other to other devices is enabled as well. We will provide steps on how to access these settings. Once the settings have been enabled, you
    can
    power cycle
    the console by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds and try connecting through the application again. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to acces the Xbox app connectivity settings:

1. Press the Xbox button on the controller to pull up the guide
    2. Select Settings
    3. Select Preferences on the left column
    4. Select Xbox app connectivity
    So look that you didn't even read the issue! Its not the Xbox App, its the Xbox Game Pass! Please read the issue and reply again.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Frurox,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the Xbox App on your mobile device is not able to communicate with your console. We recommend looking into the Xbox app connectivity settings in the Xbox One. You need to make sure that the
    console is allowed to make connections from any device. Also, you must make sure the setting to allow game streaming to other to other devices is enabled as well. We will provide steps on how to access these settings. Once the settings have been enabled, you
    can
    power cycle
    the console by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds and try connecting through the application again. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to acces the Xbox app connectivity settings:

1. Press the Xbox button on the controller to pull up the guide
    2. Select Settings
    3. Select Preferences on the left column
    4. Select Xbox app connectivity
  5. Frurox Win User

Are your devices on the same local network when you initially try to set it? And is the console set as your Home Console? I'm not certain if Home Console designation factors in, but I remember not having an issue when they were connected on the
    same local network.
    Yes both are on the same network, don't recall right now if my Xbox is on WiFi or LAN, but Android is on WiFi. Home console is set to this one.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Do you happen to be on an Insider Build? What version of the OS is listed under Settings > System > Updates?
Thema:

1. Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android] - Similar Threads - Can't set default

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Can't set default install location when trying to install a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't set default install location when trying to install a game.: I just purchased the PC game pass and am having issues trying to download any games. I only have the C: drive so picking a different drive won't do anything. I've tried restarting, reinstalling,...
  4. You can't set the default install location to this folder.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You can't set the default install location to this folder.: im trying to install forza horizon 5 from xbox app , when i click on install it tells me that i dont have enough space and it let me change forza installation place i clicked on my other disc and...
  5. you can't set your default install location to that folder on xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    you can't set your default install location to that folder on xbox app: im trying to install forza horizon 5 from xbox app , when i click on install it tells me that i dont have enough space and it let me change forza installation place i clicked on my other disc and...
  6. Can't install games on my external drive. There is a message: "You can't set your default...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install games on my external drive. There is a message: "You can't set your default...: I can choose my external E: drive in the drive selection menu, but when I try to select the folder I get: [img] I am on a fresh install of Windows and I've already tried reinstalling Xbox app...
  7. Can't set default save location to specific drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't set default save location to specific drive.: ติดตั้งเกม Forza Horizon 4 ลงไดร์ D ไม่ได้ ทำตามวิธีอื่นแล้วมาติดแบบนี้ ตาม าพ [img] b2a4c086-416f-46cd-9843-38fe57d5fa13
  8. I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app: Im struggling with setting my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the screen),...
  9. I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app: I have aready hard reset my xbox, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. The settings are instant on and remote downloads This is becoming so frustrating I have called support and that...
  10. I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app: I'm struggling with setting my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game pass app cant set default console

2. cant set xbox one as default game pass app