Can’t set a custom image for my profile

Discus and support Can’t set a custom image for my profile in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I recently made a new account separate from my main. I wanted to customize it but couldnt set my image using the Xbox App. Ive been trying to change it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Mailynaise, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Mailynaise
    Mailynaise Guest

I recently made a new account separate from my main. I wanted to customize it but couldnt set my image using the Xbox App. Ive been trying to change it for 4 days now which each prompt saying “Sorry, we cant upload that picture right now. Try again in
    a little while.” I need help to know how to resolve this.

:)

Mailynaise, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Skepticality Win User

They have disabled the feature due to the influx of users to the service
  3. Lloyd Rogers Jr Win User

I recently made a new account separate from my main. I wanted to customize it but couldnt set my image using the Xbox App. Ive been trying to change it for 4 days now which each prompt saying “Sorry, we cant upload that picture right now. Try again
    in a little while.” I need help to know how to resolve this.
    Xbox app sorry we can't upload the picture right now try again in a little while
  4. Lloyd Rogers Jr Win User

I recently made a new account separate from my main. I wanted to customize it but couldnt set my image using the Xbox App. Ive been trying to change it for 4 days now which each prompt saying “Sorry, we cant upload that picture right now. Try again
    Xbox app sorry we can't upload the picture right now try again in a little while
  5. Lloyd Rogers Jr Win User

[​IMG]
  6. Lloyd Rogers Jr Win User

Thema:

1. Can’t set a custom image for my profile - Similar Threads - Can’t set custom

2. I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...: All of my stuff says I am a adult account and it still doesn’t work. be22e80e-a1e9-43cc-ad87-73a68f02c76f
  3. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One***...
  4. I changed my video settings around and I now can’t see my screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my video settings around and I now can’t see my screen: Please someone help I’ve changed my video settings and I accidentally restarted my console somehow so I can’t access my settings, remote play needs setting up so I can’t see my screen on my phone...
  5. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. 55aff269-2c41-4950-9b0f-701cb9dc1621
  6. Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,: Xbox Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high, eb00db5f-8748-44ce-983f-5f2e02a15564
  7. Why can’t I open my settings even after hard resetting multiple times and why does my Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I open my settings even after hard resetting multiple times and why does my Xbox...: When I turn my Xbox on most times it just stays on the green loading screen for hours and when it does work it freezes within 10 minutes of just in the menu I can’t even play a single game for up...
  8. Why can’t I access the market or live weather settings in Microsoft flight simulator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access the market or live weather settings in Microsoft flight simulator?: I can access any of the live options on the flight sim. With weather i am only able to pick the present setting. Custom weather won’t ever work. So I’m stuck with just perfect sky’s which isn’t...
  9. I can’t seem to shrink down the Xbox screen to fit my TV and when I look in settings I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t seem to shrink down the Xbox screen to fit my TV and when I look in settings I...: For example, I was playing a fighting game and the inputs were displayed on the side. I literally couldn’t see the full inputs cause the screen wasn’t formatted to fit my TV which the TV works...
  10. My son has suddenly died. He set up a account for my grandson for his Xbox and now we can’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has suddenly died. He set up a account for my grandson for his Xbox and now we can’t...: My son has suddenly died he set up an account for my grandson for his Xbox now we can’t gain access for my grandson as we don’t know the email or security info please help...