can't sent bug reports. stuck at loading

Discus and support can't sent bug reports. stuck at loading in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wanted to sent a bug today, but if I click on the button on the energy menu it stuck on "gathering informations" for 1 minute. After that it switched... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OniDestiny, Aug 4, 2021.

1. can't sent bug reports. stuck at loading

I wanted to sent a bug today, but if I click on the button on the energy menu it stuck on "gathering informations" for 1 minute. After that it switched to the loading circle for a eternity.

submitted by /u/OniDestiny
    [link] [comments]

/u/OniDestiny, Aug 4, 2021
  2. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

When will the ONE get some decent games?

Racing doesn't have much replay value. I got bored with free bundle Forza 5. Heck I was one of the first to report the German race track bug on preview dashboard. It would get stuck on the loading screen.
  3. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Discord on Xbox series X is stuck on the circular loading icon, how do I fix it?

Hello All,

If you are still experiencing this issue, please file a bug via Report a Problem. When you title your bug, please title it in the following format [XBF]. Discord on the console is stuck on Infinite loading Icon. Once you have submitted your bug, please reply to this thread so we can look at what could be causing this issue.

Thanks,
  4. Irfan Faiz Win User

Cannot play downloaded/installed games when connected to Xbox Live

"Another related thing seems like its the game suggestion/recommendation from Games tab is bugged, it will most of the time remain in loading circle. if seeing this on dashboard, loading any games will stuck at black screen."

I guess there's a correlation. I can play my games when the suggestions load but can't play them if they aren't loaded.
  5. StarCreature648 Win User

no man sky base

I just sent bug report to hello games. .
  6. Helljumper81598 Win User

My Hogwarts Legacy has 12/14 story missions. How do I fix this?

It did not work and as I said the game company just loads... And loads... And loads in it's bug reports.
Thema:

can't sent bug reports. stuck at loading

1. can't sent bug reports. stuck at loading - Similar Threads - can't sent bug

2. I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...: My Xbox elite controller series 2 was out of warranty, so I decided to order in a replacement, however as soon as I powered on the replacement controller I realized the Right Bumper is completely...
  3. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594
  4. I can't view pictures that were sent in the Xbox App!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't view pictures that were sent in the Xbox App!: Hello, someone sent me a photo from about a year ago, via Xbox App, and I came back to it just now (for memories). I found the picture that I was looking for, but alas, it says "Sorry we could not...
  5. My friend sent me a free trial of the xbox game pass and I can't run it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend sent me a free trial of the xbox game pass and I can't run it: It shows "Something went wrong. Try refreshing the page". I did refresh the page, but did not work 166835a6-629d-4373-a594-62405bcbb18e
  6. My PC had to be sent back as it failed, I can't use activation code from CD Keys now as it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PC had to be sent back as it failed, I can't use activation code from CD Keys now as it...: I now can't play Flight Simulator after spending a lot of money on it as my PC broke down and I therefore could not de-install the application. I thought I would just need to put the activation...
  7. Login requires code sent to cell i don't have anymore. Can't receive code to new number for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Login requires code sent to cell i don't have anymore. Can't receive code to new number for...: As the subject line states I no longer have the cell number I initially created my account with. In order to change the cell number I tried the path to change my cell number and get a code sent....
  8. Xbox 360 message can't be sent.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox 360 message can't be sent.: I got a message from my friend on Xbox Live on my laptop, then I was like, instead of messaging him from here, I'll message him from my Xbox in front of me and I got hit with "Your message could...
  9. I can't login to my account because I'm not getting sent a verification code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my account because I'm not getting sent a verification code: I have tried to login to my Microsoft account to edit my privacy settings and it would like me to login by sending a verification code and I have to enter the backup email which I know and is very...
  10. can't get into microsoft account and can't access the email to which codes are sent

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't get into microsoft account and can't access the email to which codes are sent: My son's xbox account is linked to an email account that we can no longer access. (Yes, we have tried to recover it. Repeatedly. There is no in person support for gmail and we have tried the...