Can’t send or load messages on Xbox app, console or website.

Discus and support Can’t send or load messages on Xbox app, console or website. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So for the past 9 hours or so I haven’t been able to send or load messages on the xbox app, console or website. It still gives me a banner notification... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Craig Nelson1, Oct 2, 2023.

1. Can’t send or load messages on Xbox app, console or website.

So for the past 9 hours or so I haven’t been able to send or load messages on the xbox app, console or website. It still gives me a banner notification on my phone and an xbox notification on my console when I get a message so I am receiving them but I am unable to actually load chats. I have tried signing out and back in on both console and app as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the app and resetting the console and setting it up again but nothing has changed. When I do go to send something by going to friends and then send message it won’t send anything and says that something went wrong and to try again. I also checked to see if I had been communication banned for any reason and I was not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Craig Nelson1, Oct 2, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Craig Nelson1,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with sending and loading messages on your devices. This sounds like a frustrating issue that may be caused by a network problem or a server outage.

- Have you checked your network connection and speed on your console, phone and computer?

- Have you tried clearing the cache on your console, phone and computer?

- Have you updated your Xbox app, console and website to the latest version?

- Do you have any other issues with your Xbox account or services?

Here are some steps you can try to resolve it:

- Check the Xbox Live service status at Xbox Status | Xbox Support and see if there are any issues affecting messaging or social features. If there are, please wait until they are resolved and try again.

- If the service status is normal, try to clear the cache on your console by following these instructions: How to restart or power cycle your Xbox console | Xbox Support

- If clearing the cache does not help, try to delete and re-download your profile on your console by following these instructions: Add or remove an Xbox profile | Xbox Support

- If deleting and re-downloading your profile does not help, try to reset your network settings on your console by following these instructions: Network settings on the Xbox console | Xbox Support

- If resetting your network settings does not help, try to use a different network connection, such as a mobile hotspot, and see if that makes any difference.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold Fortnite Deal Pack

They would send it to your messages on Live. You can view your messages on the console, Xbox app, or website.
  5. snikefriend Win User

[Resolved for Firefox] Xbox.com, messages won't load when using Mozzila Firefox or Microsoft Edge

Thanks for the reply. I have no problems sending messages from Xbox One, Xbox App or the Xbox.com website when I use Google Chrome. The website fails to load my messages only when I am using Edge or Firefox.
  6. Tormaz Win User

How do I get my messages to send

Hello!

How are you trying to send messages? Website, Xbox Console, Xbox App (Windows, iOS, Android)?
Thema:

1. Can’t send or load messages on Xbox app, console or website. - Similar Threads - Can’t send load

2. I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...: I can’t see any of my friends online. It shows that they are all off-line.. if they try to send me a game invite they get a message that says I am currently off-line...
  3. When I send an invite for space lines from the far out my friends can’t join because of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I send an invite for space lines from the far out my friends can’t join because of...: Every time I send an invite for this game to my friends through Xbox it says that somebody does not have cross play features enabled 7b3fca7e-35bf-469c-98ec-0ab8bf45b0bc
  4. I got commbanned 7 days ago. Supposed to be released today and I still can’t send messages?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got commbanned 7 days ago. Supposed to be released today and I still can’t send messages?...: Is there a certain time bans end? b33e7a9d-7d46-426d-8c27-d87406473a8f
  5. Why can’t I send/receive Xbox 360 voice mail anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I send/receive Xbox 360 voice mail anymore?: I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they...
  6. I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message: I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they...
  7. Xbox s. Can’t send voice message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox s. Can’t send voice message: Xbox S. I can’t send a voice message. I can do party and game chats. I think the message records but the options to play or send are not available. All I can do is hit record again. Any thoughts?...
  8. I can’t send or receive party & game invite

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t send or receive party & game invite: Me and my friend were going to play some rainbow six siege. But he couldn’t invite me to a party or the game, and I could not Do the same for him. I don’t know what to do with this point. We have...
  9. i can’t send a microsoft rewards support email request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i can’t send a microsoft rewards support email request: im trying to send a email to help with a problem but i cant send it cause it says “ We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later” ive tried 2 different days now and it...
  10. I can’t send photos on the new Xbox App

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t send photos on the new Xbox App: On the new version of the Xbox one app i dont see the “+” to send photos from your phone to friends. Did they completely remove this feature or is there another reason for this....