Can't send messages and other errors

Discus and support Can't send messages and other errors in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Let me start out by saying that I've been an Xbox Gold member for about 7 years. I recently got my first Xbox One and loaded my profile but also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AMC ZOMBIE4545, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Can't send messages and other errors

Let me start out by saying that I've been an Xbox Gold member for about 7 years. I recently got my first Xbox One and loaded my profile but also created one for my brother. He plays online with the shared Gold membership, he hadn't encountered any problems
    until now. He can still play online but the can't send messages or change settings on another player's "friendship". As soon as we encountered this I deleted his account and then downloaded it again. Still the same errors. I checked my account and tried sending
    a message to his profile, it worked perfectly but when we tried to respond from his profile, the message could not be sent. I then visited the link provided when the error message displays and logged into enforcement.xbox.com with my brother's account and
    the site stated the the profile has good rep and a good history. Then I checked mine, it was exactly the same.

Now I don't know what to do in this case. I checked other forums with the same problems but most were temp banned accounts.

:)

AMC ZOMBIE4545, Jan 10, 2017
  2. Can't send messages

It took me quite a while to find anything on here related to this topic.

I see Rock1771 did not get a reply

I've been getting the same error message for days and cannot find this addressed in any support thread except this one.

Any "official" out there can tell me what's going on?

Marcia59-00E5DA38-B5B7-43BD-9FCC-33E8C057A910, Jan 10, 2017
  3. Can't send messages

nope my suspensions have ended, and everything works fine except messaging, and you can't hear my mic in party chat

heavymeta1l0ver, Jan 10, 2017
  4. TheOtherEdd Win User

Can't send message error.

I figured it out. You have go to Microsoft security settings and set up identity verification and two step verification.
  5. Tha Dank Memes Win User

Can't send messages to other players on XBL

I'm having the same problem!
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox won't take action on a report I made even though there was no reason not to

Ignore that " can't take any action message" as it's being sent out in error.

As long as you have reported this person then they will be investigated & the appropriate action taken.

Best to block this person if you haven't already so they can't send you any other messages.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Can't send messages

Hey there,

What's the specific error code you both receive? If you don't have an enforcement action, have you tried verifying your phone number through the steps on

this page
    ? If you haven't please do so and report back!
  8. Goatman7632 Win User

Can't send messages

I just got mine, and it's doing the same thing.
Thema:

Can't send messages and other errors

1. Can't send messages and other errors - Similar Threads - Can't send messages

2. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  3. I can't log in on xbox.com, It's keep sending me back to the home page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in on xbox.com, It's keep sending me back to the home page.: I was trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epicgame account and I realized that I had to log in on xbox.com first, so I tried when I was trying to log in it wasn't letting me and sent me back...
  4. My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...: My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she died) and I don't know the recovery email how i can fix that and bring the account back...
  5. Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups: I can't post looking for groups or reply to them, I've tried all fixes on this website. Changing mac address, changing dns hard reset soft reset I even tried a whole different console and i dont...
  6. Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...: Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message 0323c51a-d86d-4183-b2ce-ac3a9d4ce3ef
  7. Why can't I see messages or send them?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see messages or send them?: On Xbox app or on Xbox it won't let me see any of my messages and I can't send any either, a message at the top says in yellow text sorry couldn't retrieve your messages....
  8. My Xbox keeps sending me the message "We can't save more data for this game or app", but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox keeps sending me the message "We can't save more data for this game or app", but...: This message "We can't save more data for this game or app" only appears when I play Minecraft, which itself has been having some issues in the past months. (I won't go into it here but basically...
  9. Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended: My gamertag is But I still can't send or receive messages I checked for suspensions and I had one or so I thought it was already expired so I waisted this person called Hans time (sorry Hans)...
  10. I can't send or listen to voice messages. Whenever I record a voice message but the buttons...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't send or listen to voice messages. Whenever I record a voice message but the buttons...: Can't listen to voice messages or send them either is greyed out or says try again ee272ee9-ea21-4f63-bab3-456747c0a9ee