Cant select 120fps on Sbox Series X

Discus and support Cant select 120fps on Sbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was randomly playing Cold War and was realising that im not 120hz and i went to go check and i couldnt select wither 60hz or 120hz. My Monitor:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Devaultering, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Devaultering
    Devaultering Guest

I was randomly playing Cold War and was realising that im not 120hz and i went to go check and i couldnt select wither 60hz or 120hz.

My Monitor: 32in. WQHD 165hz Zero-G Gaming Monitor

i dont know whats happening,

btw i was on 120fps before it put me to 60 locked by default

Please help

:)

Devaultering, Mar 13, 2021
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Can xbox one s run fortnite 120fps

Hi Raven. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Xbox One S does not support 120Hz. Only Xbox Series S and X support 120Hz, and 120fps is available in select games, including Fortnite.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Does Warzone have 120fps on series x?

The Xbox Series X will feature 120fps all the time. New updates will always have it.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

will the one x be unlocked on games with fps caps when the new consoles arrive?

series s will struggle on demanding games to keep 60fps at 1080p. the series x will struggle to keep 60fps at 4k thats for sure. the series x will be ok at 120fps at 1080 and most likely 1440.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox One x 120fps 1080p

Hi,

That's not possible I'm afraid. There are no titles that the older Xbox One X can run at 120FPS. For that you'll need a Series X.
  6. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Two questions 'Xbox One X Enhanced' game features on Xbox One S

X enhanced games are just for the one X not the S

As for 120hz though they can display it games are still max 60fps. The series x which is the next gen xbox will be able to do 120fps games
Thema:

1. Cant select 120fps on Sbox Series X - Similar Threads - Cant select 120fps

2. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  3. How can i invite my friends to a game, if i cant select it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i invite my friends to a game, if i cant select it?: Game invite is greyed out, my friends cant join me. I did a hard reset, removed my profile, added it back. My NAT is open. Connection is good. 85796ab6-ada8-4d46-a339-6cf926ff8310
  4. My parents cant select me in privacy and online safety tab and when they try the mouse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My parents cant select me in privacy and online safety tab and when they try the mouse...: [img] here is the problem 33b1a551-86ca-406d-999c-d9b87d84e329
  5. I cant select my external hardrive to install games on my PC and selecting it in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant select my external hardrive to install games on my PC and selecting it in the...: Same as the title, really bummed about this since I just bought PC gamepass and was hoping to install some games overnight, lmk if you have any suggestions 7ef2aafd-3798-4a3c-8cc6-f8702e6f5b22
  6. Cant select my drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant select my drive: Cant choose disk to install game on PC...Help [img] 6d8ccf2f-90a3-4a08-8651-fb78da46ebfa
  7. Cant select my drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant select my drive: Cant choose disk to install game on PC...Help [img] 6d8ccf2f-90a3-4a08-8651-fb78da46ebfa
  8. cant select drive to install in xbox pc app

in XBoX on Windows
    cant select drive to install in xbox pc app: [img] It doesn't let me select any drives to install. I have purchased the XBox game pass ultimate and have successfully installed games through the EA beta app....
  9. Cant select country for games pass address

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant select country for games pass address: Hey, Im in Australia and trying to setup an Xbox game pass. All goes OK, made payment etc till it asks for profile address which defaults to US only, ie I cant pick another country. I've checked...
  10. Unjustified content take down; cant select the case review option on enforcement.xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unjustified content take down; cant select the case review option on enforcement.xbox.com: Hi Today i got a notificación from Xbox enforcement regarding a content take down, reads like this: Looking for Group November 23, 2018 ‎06‎:‎11‎:‎41‎ ‎p. m.The offending content was removed....