Can't seem to purchase/download SSX from the Backwards compatibility store

Discus and support Can't seem to purchase/download SSX from the Backwards compatibility store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I seem to be having a problem with buying SSX from the backwards compatibility store on Xbox one. When I press the "See Price" button, I'm greeted to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ii Trickeh, Dec 16, 2017.

1. ii Trickeh
    ii Trickeh Guest

I seem to be having a problem with buying SSX from the backwards compatibility store on Xbox one. When I press the "See Price" button, I'm greeted to the usual pop up screen. But there's one thing missing. The price. I hit Continue anyway, thinking it's
    a bug but then I'm greeted to a message "Sorry, this offer is not valid in your region". So, I try to see if I can buy other games, and I can. SSX seems to be the only game that gives me this message. The thing is, I did own this game on my 360 and it's still
    downloaded there, but surely that can't be the reason. There are other games on the backwards compat store that are downloaded on my 360 that I still can repurchase for the One.

I've also tried to buy it from the desktop store and no luck there. I don't see a "buy" button or a price there either.

What would be the cause of this issue?

:)

ii Trickeh, Dec 16, 2017
  2. Pandasaur cx
    Pandasaur cx Guest
    Games are "Bundle Only"

Hello ivanitskyy,

Unfortunately, you cannot game from the backwards compatibility list from the Xbox One store. You can only purchase them from an 360 or the website.

Pandasaur cx, Dec 16, 2017
  3. ShiftyDrunk
    ShiftyDrunk Guest
    I digitally Pre Ordered Dark Souls 3 on February 17th and I still have yet to get my code for Dark Souls 1.

Yea looking into it some and what bulletMagnet693 said seems accurate. The game is not available for backwards compatibility yet so they can't give codes to a game that doesn't exist in the store yet. : /

ShiftyDrunk, Dec 16, 2017
  4. onyxishere Win User

SSX Tricky

5. Kudiz Win User

Purchase The Orange Box

Thanks, but i'm sure the game is backwards compatible, it also is Xbox One X enhanced and there are people still playing on the new consoles X/S. I didn't search through the list, but i can tell you that it is 100% backwards compatible. I only can't purchase it from the Store/marketplace, i click the "confirm" button at the end of transition but nothing happen.. they should take it out of marketplace, because it says "19,99€" but i can't do anything. Other games i can't purchase don't show the price, this one does! Backwards compatible or not!
  6. TH Berry Win User

Downloading BO1 to XB1

Try downloading it from the Xbox store on your. Xbox under backwards compatibility.
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

Games purchased through web store not installable on my Xbox One

What games are they?

Not all games are backwards compatible. The list of backwards compatible games can be found at this link.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

Besides the weblink that seems to be having problems.

Another way to get the games that are on this list on your xbox one is to sign in with the account that you purchased the games with on the console and the games should show up in the ready to install section on your xbox one.

If you are signed into the console with the account that purchased the games on the console you can also go to the store on the console and look up the game and it should give you an option to download and install the games from there.

It is all contingent on the games being in the backwards compatible list if they are not then the games are not currently available to be played on the xbox one consoles
  8. Flymonkey102 Win User

XBOX 1 S ALL DIGITAL

No way to hook up an optical drive to the console. You can download and purchase the backwards compatible games the Store on the Xbox however.
Thema:

1. Can't seem to purchase/download SSX from the Backwards compatibility store - Similar Threads - Can't seem purchase

2. What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox: NFL and Fox sports apps are garbage on Xbox but work everywhere else... Why? 77ebc054-d3de-4aae-9610-a27fbe91e2f9
  3. I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...: I bought the Xbox Series S and two controllers. Whenever I try and play coop with my wife the second controller is not recognized with the exception of 1-2 games like "It Takes Two". I've tried...
  4. I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...: Hi, Can anyone please help here ? I can't get rid of this error message that pops up 3 times every time I open MSFS 2020 (despite uninstalling and re-installing the software) Best regards...
  5. I can't seem to run any games on the xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to run any games on the xbox pc app.: Everytime I do it it tells me to pick my account. I choose my account, however everytime it takes a moment saying "signing in" then only for it to show up with the same message over and over...
  6. Can't change Xbox to Home Xbox. Number of switches left seems wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change Xbox to Home Xbox. Number of switches left seems wrong: Hi I'm trying to set my Xbox One as a home Xbox, away from my other Xbox. When I tick the Change box it does something then unticks it. The page says that I have 0 of 5 switches left, but I...
  7. Can't seem to play on Xbox without being blocked for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't seem to play on Xbox without being blocked for no reason: Whenever I play on Xbox sometimes I meet a good friend and then next thing I know he blocks me. Like I met this friend about a year and a half ago. After I met him we were in parties every day....
  8. Can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser.: I can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser for some reason. Every time I try to sign in it automatically sends me back to the home page without actually signing me in. Help...
  9. On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) I can't seem to find where to to play the campaign....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) I can't seem to find where to to play the campaign....: There is an advert for Warzone 2.0 and MW2 on the left and Warzone Caldera on the right, but no option play the campaign for mw1. I have installed all the Addons for the game apart from the...
  10. I can't seem to download minecraft on my new laptop how can I fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to download minecraft on my new laptop how can I fix that?: Recently I have tried downloading Minecraft but it just says I have to pay for it, I have brought and downloaded bedrock edition a while ago on my old laptop but since changed to a newer one which...