Can't seem to play on Xbox without being blocked for no reason

Discus and support Can't seem to play on Xbox without being blocked for no reason in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Whenever I play on Xbox sometimes I meet a good friend and then next thing I know he blocks me. Like I met this friend about a year and a half ago.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Metroid Meister, Aug 15, 2023.

1. Can't seem to play on Xbox without being blocked for no reason

Whenever I play on Xbox sometimes I meet a good friend and then next thing I know he blocks me. Like I met this friend about a year and a half ago. After I met him we were in parties every day. Suddenly that stopped and I find out he blocked me. Whenever I'm on Xbox I do treat people respectfully. I was also friends with someone else and we got along great because we didn't like all the drama on Xbox. Suddenly he was in a party with a mutual friend and realized that friend blocked me. I just don't understand people why they block me for no apparent reason.

:)

Metroid Meister, Aug 15, 2023
  2. Metroid Meister Win User

Ok now that I do think about it I did do some things that people didn't like but why can't they communicate those things to me rather than shutting me out? A little bit of communication can go a long way.
  3. Smwutches Win User

No one here would be able to tell you why other people are blocking you. Although you may think you are being respectful, you could still be saying or doing things they don't like.

Your other threads are being deleted because they are essentially spam. This is a community based forum so be patient for a response if one is given instead of creating new threads.
  4. OGz Lockdown Win User

Son Being Cyberbullied

I am sorry your son is being Cyberbullied. As long as you reported and blocked the bullie or bullies. It is a shame that a father and son cant even play xbox without being harrassed by bullies, and as far as the school fight it seems to me this has gone
    to the next level i would talk to the school's principal... Maybe that is what is needed.
  5. Wesker571 Win User

My Xbox account was banned today

And I can't understand why suspensions haven't specific reason of action, it just says: This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action.

And they explain block reason only inside Safety case review answer about 10.13.10. How could I understand the reason for the blocking without specifics? And then I was failed my appeal.
  6. swinflew Win User

2k sports server is not available...

The severs aren't/weren't down....it seems as if 2k blocked my account or something, b/c i made another account (xbox and 2k) and I'm able to play online...there's no reason why it would be blocked though
Thema:

1. Can't seem to play on Xbox without being blocked for no reason - Similar Threads - Can't seem play

2. What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox: NFL and Fox sports apps are garbage on Xbox but work everywhere else... Why? 77ebc054-d3de-4aae-9610-a27fbe91e2f9
  3. I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...: I bought the Xbox Series S and two controllers. Whenever I try and play coop with my wife the second controller is not recognized with the exception of 1-2 games like "It Takes Two". I've tried...
  4. I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...: Hi, Can anyone please help here ? I can't get rid of this error message that pops up 3 times every time I open MSFS 2020 (despite uninstalling and re-installing the software) Best regards...
  5. I can't seem to run any games on the xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to run any games on the xbox pc app.: Everytime I do it it tells me to pick my account. I choose my account, however everytime it takes a moment saying "signing in" then only for it to show up with the same message over and over...
  6. On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) I can't seem to find where to to play the campaign....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) I can't seem to find where to to play the campaign....: There is an advert for Warzone 2.0 and MW2 on the left and Warzone Caldera on the right, but no option play the campaign for mw1. I have installed all the Addons for the game apart from the...
  7. I can't seem to be able to play xbox cloud gaming even though i have renewed my subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to be able to play xbox cloud gaming even though i have renewed my subscription: I am having trouble with xbox cloud gaming even though i renewed my subscription and yet it seems every time i try to launch a game for instance Need For Speed Heat it automatically disconnects me...
  8. I can't seem to manage to play free to play games without an xbox live gold subscribtion

in XboX Insiders
    I can't seem to manage to play free to play games without an xbox live gold subscribtion: I tried many things, looked at dozens of tutorials but it just doesen't work. I am using a One S. I downloaded the update and when i go on the app and look at announcements i only see Omega...
  9. Trying to play a game from xbox one to my phone.. It eventually loads up but I can't seem...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play a game from xbox one to my phone.. It eventually loads up but I can't seem...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Coast_Legal [link] [comments]
  10. Can't seem to play Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to play Fortnite: Can't seem to play Fortnite keeps telling me to join Xbox live but my prescription is not up. Until August..help 88db2381-1c14-4a5e-8562-b1253f8cd5ad