Can't seem to download the original Burnout: Paradise from the Xbox store? (Xbox 360)

Discus and support Can't seem to download the original Burnout: Paradise from the Xbox store? (Xbox 360) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all! About a year ago I claimed Burnout: Paradise through games with gold, I've also downloaded and played it before. Now I'm trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CloseSpy, Mar 23, 2018.

1. CloseSpy
    CloseSpy Guest

Can't seem to download the original Burnout: Paradise from the Xbox store? (Xbox 360)

Hey all!

About a year ago I claimed Burnout: Paradise through games with gold, I've also downloaded and played it before. Now I'm trying to re-download it, but instead of "Download again..." the button says "Purchase -1" With a negative 1 where the pricetag is supposed
    to be. I've been experiencing this issue for the past few days. I can download other games just fine though.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I will try to upload an image of the screen if it helps.

Thanks in advance!

:)

CloseSpy, Mar 23, 2018
  2. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Burnout Paradise have to repay??

Hey there Dave!

Here's a couple questions for you:

1. Is your Doo Doo Dave the account that you purchased Burnout Paradise with?
    2. Are you able to find Burnout Paradise in your
      Download History
      ?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there! ^_^

Mister Cerb, Mar 23, 2018
  3. ofaceome55
    ofaceome55 Guest
    I cant Purchase or download games through my account

PLEASE HELP

I can't download games through my account

Message "Sorry you cannot make transactions with this account on xbox.com

Why is this happening and how do I fix it, I want to download burnout paradise from the Xbox live store but it won't let me.

ofaceome55, Mar 23, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Mar 24, 2018
  5. CloseSpy
    CloseSpy Guest
    Oh wow! This fixed it. Makes sense they delisted it though, guess they wanna push the remaster huh? Oh well, thanks so much!

CloseSpy, Nov 2, 2018
  6. CloseSpy Win User

Oh wow! This fixed it. Makes sense they delisted it though, guess they wanna push the remaster huh? Oh well, thanks so much!
  7. Smwutches Win User

8. Obsessive Power Win User

Can't play my game!!!

Hi,

The Xbox Original game Burnout 3 Takedown is not backwards compatible with the Xbox One. It only works on an Xbox 360 console.

Only Burnout Paradise and Burnout Revenge can be played on an Xbox One console.
  9. G17Anthony Win User

Burnout revenge there any car like game crazy car

I was play burnout paradise remastered was on my x360 burnout paradise can't find my account
  10. THEB0SS9 Win User

Racing games -- a good one to play without being online?

I know this game was on the Xbox 360 but I heard Burnout Paradise was a great racing game.
Thema:

1. Can't seem to download the original Burnout: Paradise from the Xbox store? (Xbox 360) - Similar Threads - Can't seem download

2. What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox: NFL and Fox sports apps are garbage on Xbox but work everywhere else... Why? 77ebc054-d3de-4aae-9610-a27fbe91e2f9
  3. I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...: I bought the Xbox Series S and two controllers. Whenever I try and play coop with my wife the second controller is not recognized with the exception of 1-2 games like "It Takes Two". I've tried...
  4. I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...: Hi, Can anyone please help here ? I can't get rid of this error message that pops up 3 times every time I open MSFS 2020 (despite uninstalling and re-installing the software) Best regards...
  5. I can't seem to download minecraft on my new laptop how can I fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to download minecraft on my new laptop how can I fix that?: Recently I have tried downloading Minecraft but it just says I have to pay for it, I have brought and downloaded bedrock edition a while ago on my old laptop but since changed to a newer one which...
  6. Error 0x80073cf4, i definitely have enough space but i can't seem to download a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80073cf4, i definitely have enough space but i can't seem to download a game: Hi, so i recently bought a 1tb storage device for my pc, i've formatted it, selected it as default download location, everything. however, when trying to install sea of thieves, which i have more...
  7. Can't seem to find the download for FIFA 22 ultimate edition on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to find the download for FIFA 22 ultimate edition on game pass: I wish to download FIFA 22 ultimate edition on ultimate game pass 4c0d28f2-34da-4877-9486-fa311cbb2dbc
  8. Can't seem to download apps?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to download apps?: Im new to Xbox One but not to gaming(previous PlayStation owner). All i get in the store is "Get" for the Netflix or youtube app instead of "download". What am i doing wrong. Ive a few games...
  9. Can't seem to purchase/download SSX from the Backwards compatibility store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to purchase/download SSX from the Backwards compatibility store: I seem to be having a problem with buying SSX from the backwards compatibility store on Xbox one. When I press the "See Price" button, I'm greeted to the usual pop up screen. But there's one thing...
  10. I uninstalled this game and I can't seem to re download it. It just says "installation stopped"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled this game and I can't seem to re download it. It just says "installation stopped": Well I bought Halo 5 on release day and I loved it but it to much space so I uninstalled it so I could have storage for other games. But I want to reinstall it but every time I try it downloads a...