Cant seem to download and of the OSU offline software updated\

Discus and support Cant seem to download and of the OSU offline software updated\ in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; get to like 60% the what do uk it crashes and i havent had a single living person to help me because in reality how does an animated answering machine... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TrizzyNinja, Jun 1, 2020.

1. TrizzyNinja
    TrizzyNinja Guest

get to like 60% the what do uk it crashes and i havent had a single living person to help me because in reality how does an animated answering machine gona know what im saying yet alone help me trouble shoot this problem thanks Microsoft ive only been
    at it for a week now

:)

TrizzyNinja, Jun 1, 2020
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

New to Xbox One S/X, Differences in OSU files from Xbox Site?

Is the original Xbox one?

If yes, as I said previously you need to install first OSU 2 or 3 before OSU 1

So, try installing first OSU 2 and then OSU 1 (download the one available on the Step 5 using the offline update link shared previously

if the error appears again, install OSU 3 first and then OSU 1
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

problem after full restore/offline

Are you in the Insiders? If so the update is req. I assume offline update is OSU which should not be used if you're an Insider.

Try a factory reset again and download the update.
  4. PVS123 Win User

Xbox One S blank screen on TV

Keep in mind that you must unenroll the console from Insider preview before attempting an offline system update (OSU).

I haven't seen any reference that OSU's can be attempted by Insiders, but I will check again.

Besides, after you successfully install an OSU, it will check online for the latest General Availability XBOX OS and update if required. You can't roll back a system update to a older version of the OS.
    Thank you @AquarrzSudnnym and @PalmettoBling. I installed the OSU via USB. It installed nicely. However, still shows the same blank screen. I believe it's something to do with the last software update. :(
  5. BIOGirlNS Win User

latest update crashed my xbox

ok here we go …

update happens my xbox crashes end up needing an offline system update (OSU)

go through the OSU process to download said update to flashdrive

was shown a list of build numbers for update

my build number was not listed

cant find update for my build number.....any suggestions?
    Hello Revrend Prophet,

You may need to select a older version update. Here is a link that may help you.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution
  6. ImAice Win User

Xbox one.

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

You can also try doing an offline system update by downloading the OSU File here.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

Once you download the Offline System Update File onto your PC, you can see it as a a zip file so you'll have to unzip onto a USB that's at least 8GB and formatted to NTFS. Once it's all downloaded plug the USB into your Xbox, the offline system update will be enabled.

Were you able to try using the OSU update file?
Thema:

1. Cant seem to download and of the OSU offline software updated\ - Similar Threads - Cant seem download

2. I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...: I have purchased call of duty infinite warfare for pc on the microsoft store but i am unable to download it on my device even though i own it, it downloads around 200mb then comes up with “error...
  3. So i cant move to adult it seems

in XBoX Accessibility
    So i cant move to adult it seems: When i reached the age of 18 this year i was hoping my account on xbox will move on to adult but it seems that i need to be older in canada which by the way was 18 to be adult i think I puted my...
  4. I cant seem to sign in on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant seem to sign in on my xbox: Hi guys my console doesn't want to sign me in, when i switch on my console it says sign in and then i click my profile then loading screen changes and becomes white, what can i do!? I tried...
  5. I have my roku connected to my xbox one s but cant seem to figure out how to snap them together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have my roku connected to my xbox one s but cant seem to figure out how to snap them together: Can someone tell if this is possible and how to do it ddecc1f4-c7ce-4a05-9703-eaac4fbb8e73
  6. i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.: i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark, already tried updating ubisoft connect, reset xbox app, reset store, i have enough space and a good wifi connection....
  7. I keep getting the error code,: 0x803F8001 and I cant seem to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting the error code,: 0x803F8001 and I cant seem to fix it: So I was trying to play Mortal Kombat 11 but I keep getting this message "Mortal Kombat™ 11 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again....
  8. redeemed football manager but cant seem to find to download the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeemed football manager but cant seem to find to download the game: Hi i purchased Football Manger 2023 and had followed the process of redeeming the codes provided it is shown and redeemed but i cant find the game to download onto my PC any help would be...
  9. I cant seem to buy sims3 and download it from microsoft there is not a buy option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to buy sims3 and download it from microsoft there is not a buy option?: I have found the game follow the usual steps but no option buy???? f14ce6ce-0564-4e72-9a20-eacac45330e7
  10. I cant seem to get GTA5 to download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to get GTA5 to download...: Hello. Today I spent $60 in the xbox marketplace (which isnt relevant) and attempted to download Grand Theft Auto 5 onto my 250GB pre-shine slim console. I am very frustrated as it will NOT...