Can't seem to connect to friends on xbox pc or go on Xbox Support

Discus and support Can't seem to connect to friends on xbox pc or go on Xbox Support in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This has been happening for a while and I check my Xbox networking it shows that I'm connected. I haven't been able to connect with friends on games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Blackout4777, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Blackout4777
    Blackout4777 Guest

This has been happening for a while and I check my Xbox networking it shows that I'm connected. I haven't been able to connect with friends on games like Code Vien and and No man's sky though I can still play on multiplayer on gears of war 5 but can't do co-op campaign.

Can't seem to connect to friends on xbox pc or go on Xbox Support [​IMG]

And when i check to see if there are any answer in Xbox support, all i get is the loading icon and no matter how long i wait it never loads onto the page.

:)

Blackout4777, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Elfishgene Win User

Cannot Connect to Party Chat

The link's advice does not work, all my friends have open nats and we still keep getting "can't connect to chat" errors, there seems to some correlation between ingame chat and party chat, for example, if one of us is in BF4 then joining chat seems to fail,
    if we are all at Xbox home, it seems to connect.

Go figure!
  3. mrAliani Win User

wireless display xbox one over wired network

No, my pc is to far from the xbox to connect to wirelessly. I have read that it could be done over a wired connection, as long as it is in the same network (click
    this link
    ). For me this seems to not be working. I can't find any ways to troubleshoot it, for it seems to just work for everybody reporting on it. I need help on why it is not working for me.

edit: Both the xbox and the pc are connected by wire.
  4. PlayerXXX Win User

Sorry we cant show your friends right now???????

i'm in the same boat. Some apps seem to work.. like Netflix, but can't see friends online. Can't play Destiny. wtf!?? Also Xbox 360 unable to connect to XBL at all.
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

USB microphone compatibility

Digging a bit, seems that usb mic are not supported directly by the console, but you can use an usb mic connected to your PC and use Xbox App.
  6. galamb81 Win User

Xbox live connection issue

Same thing happening here, Can't stay connected on LIVE for more than a few minutes. Very upset here, I bought Borderlands 2 to play, not look at in the box. router seems to be working fine with PC, PS3, laptop, phone etc. Just not with XBOX. Friends of
    mine that do not have the BETA update are not having this issue. Only 1 friend with the update is not having this problem. Makes no sense. This update is messing everything up.
Thema:

1. Can't seem to connect to friends on xbox pc or go on Xbox Support - Similar Threads - Can't seem connect

2. What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox: NFL and Fox sports apps are garbage on Xbox but work everywhere else... Why? 77ebc054-d3de-4aae-9610-a27fbe91e2f9
  3. I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...: I bought the Xbox Series S and two controllers. Whenever I try and play coop with my wife the second controller is not recognized with the exception of 1-2 games like "It Takes Two". I've tried...
  4. I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...: Hi, Can anyone please help here ? I can't get rid of this error message that pops up 3 times every time I open MSFS 2020 (despite uninstalling and re-installing the software) Best regards...
  5. I can't seem to run any games on the xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to run any games on the xbox pc app.: Everytime I do it it tells me to pick my account. I choose my account, however everytime it takes a moment saying "signing in" then only for it to show up with the same message over and over...
  6. Can't change Xbox to Home Xbox. Number of switches left seems wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change Xbox to Home Xbox. Number of switches left seems wrong: Hi I'm trying to set my Xbox One as a home Xbox, away from my other Xbox. When I tick the Change box it does something then unticks it. The page says that I have 0 of 5 switches left, but I...
  7. Can't seem to play on Xbox without being blocked for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't seem to play on Xbox without being blocked for no reason: Whenever I play on Xbox sometimes I meet a good friend and then next thing I know he blocks me. Like I met this friend about a year and a half ago. After I met him we were in parties every day....
  8. Can't seem to fix being unable to connect to Forza servers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to fix being unable to connect to Forza servers.: I've been having this problem for a bit now but I can remember a while back I was able to play online. I can't now and I've tried on Forza Horizon 4 and Motorsport 7 (which are the only Forza...
  9. can't seem to connect to bingo

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't seem to connect to bingo: our family have several devices and we cannot seem to connect to Bingo, in particular, connects then shuts off. whats up with that? 7d18a410-2278-4283-bbba-feae73c85d85
  10. Can't seem to connect Xbox 360 to the Internet via Windows 8 desktop (w/existing static IP ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't seem to connect Xbox 360 to the Internet via Windows 8 desktop (w/existing static IP ...: I'm trying to connect my Xbox 360 to the internet to use my Live account. I'm following these instructions. My desktop is running Windows 8 that has a Wi-Fi connection to the Internet. I...