can't seem to connect to bingo

Discus and support can't seem to connect to bingo in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; our family have several devices and we cannot seem to connect to Bingo, in particular, connects then shuts off. whats up with that?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Toots4ever-[xboxvenue], Oct 22, 2016.

1. can't seem to connect to bingo

our family have several devices and we cannot seem to connect to Bingo, in particular, connects then shuts off. whats up with that?

:)

Toots4ever-[xboxvenue], Oct 22, 2016
  2. bzaari
    bzaari Guest
    can't connect to bingo

looks like everybody's having trouble connecting. i hope somebody is fixing this!

bzaari, Oct 22, 2016
  3. Can't connect to Bingo

Getting message to try again to connect

bingo tonight. No problem on cards.

WardedImp538311, Oct 22, 2016
  4. UnhookedPillow9 Win User

I cant call valid bingos

Having the same problem.

W8.1x64,

Acer Iconia W700,

From the very beginning,

Valid bingos are not scored. In fact, in my case: my bingos are counted in the end of game reward; they are reported in list of all bingos to the left of the screen during a game; but they produce not a "Bingo" happy picture, but a red cross and 10s delay
    as if there was no bingos on field. Auto-bingo also does not seem to work (not sure in this point, as soon as I can't say what is normal behavior, but no "Bingo" picture also).

XBox connection is established, Facebook is not used.
  5. JetPython771727 Win User

Losing Daily Rewards since I can't get into MS Bingo.......AGAIN.

Can't get connected to Bingo server
  6. LorettaLL Win User

Bingo Connection

What is going on with Bingo these days? Since Thursday or Friday, ongoing issue with "connection in progress" when transitioning from completed game to game rewards board, thereby losing all bingos &/or rewards; sometimes after spending tickets for additional
    5s. I have lost at least 10 bingos plus keys and luggage card rewards since Sunday. I observed from reading 'chat' posts that this problem is pervasive!

Every week there seems to be some sort of 'connectivity' problem. Why can't a permanent remedy be found!!!!???@@###*** Don't need this kind of aggravation!
    I'm not losing any rewards---CAN'T CONNECT!!!!!
  7. yiayia4ever Win User

Bingo server failure

can't connect to bingo or collect the free tickets or coins.
  8. sueanator27 Win User

Trouble connecting with Microsoft Bingo on XBox

trouble also connecting to Microsoft bingo what seems to be the issue, is there something I should be doing
Thema:

can't seem to connect to bingo

1. can't seem to connect to bingo - Similar Threads - can't seem connect

2. What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox: NFL and Fox sports apps are garbage on Xbox but work everywhere else... Why? 77ebc054-d3de-4aae-9610-a27fbe91e2f9
  3. I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...: I bought the Xbox Series S and two controllers. Whenever I try and play coop with my wife the second controller is not recognized with the exception of 1-2 games like "It Takes Two". I've tried...
  4. I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...: Hi, Can anyone please help here ? I can't get rid of this error message that pops up 3 times every time I open MSFS 2020 (despite uninstalling and re-installing the software) Best regards...
  5. I can't seem to run any games on the xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to run any games on the xbox pc app.: Everytime I do it it tells me to pick my account. I choose my account, however everytime it takes a moment saying "signing in" then only for it to show up with the same message over and over...
  6. Can't change Xbox to Home Xbox. Number of switches left seems wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change Xbox to Home Xbox. Number of switches left seems wrong: Hi I'm trying to set my Xbox One as a home Xbox, away from my other Xbox. When I tick the Change box it does something then unticks it. The page says that I have 0 of 5 switches left, but I...
  7. Can't seem to play on Xbox without being blocked for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't seem to play on Xbox without being blocked for no reason: Whenever I play on Xbox sometimes I meet a good friend and then next thing I know he blocks me. Like I met this friend about a year and a half ago. After I met him we were in parties every day....
  8. Can't seem to fix being unable to connect to Forza servers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to fix being unable to connect to Forza servers.: I've been having this problem for a bit now but I can remember a while back I was able to play online. I can't now and I've tried on Forza Horizon 4 and Motorsport 7 (which are the only Forza...
  9. Can't seem to connect to friends on xbox pc or go on Xbox Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't seem to connect to friends on xbox pc or go on Xbox Support: This has been happening for a while and I check my Xbox networking it shows that I'm connected. I haven't been able to connect with friends on games like Code Vien and and No man's sky though I...
  10. Can't seem to connect Xbox 360 to the Internet via Windows 8 desktop (w/existing static IP ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't seem to connect Xbox 360 to the Internet via Windows 8 desktop (w/existing static IP ...: I'm trying to connect my Xbox 360 to the internet to use my Live account. I'm following these instructions. My desktop is running Windows 8 that has a Wi-Fi connection to the Internet. I...