Cant see items from CoD:AW

Discus and support Cant see items from CoD:AW in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Morning all I received my 24 digits key to redeem promotional items but after completing the redeem process the items did not show up on my game. If i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ljcaster8, Jan 1, 2015.

1. ljcaster8
    ljcaster8 Guest

Morning all

I received my 24 digits key to redeem promotional items but after completing the redeem process the items did not show up on my game. If i try to redeem again the process fails

How should I proceed to get my items?

Regards,

Lucas

:)

ljcaster8, Jan 1, 2015
  2. Old School Gamers

Neverwinter, Titanfall, Destiny, Cod AW ...

See you there !

Nomadic Mang0, Jan 1, 2015
  3. elpolaco85pl
    elpolaco85pl Guest
    Digital Version GTAV (0x87de07d1)

Same problem for me TOO with cod aw, farcry 4, gta 5 UGH!!!!

Buying downloadable items

Downloading items that you have already purchased

Paying for downloadable items with a credit card

Really NOW? when i want buy some cheap games...FFS

elpolaco85pl, Jan 1, 2015
  4. ThePointOneKD Win User

Can't use Ohm Weapon Pack from second profile

Dlc for cod aw is tied to the account that purchased it. Which means that you cant use it on another profile
  5. Krowzen74 Win User

Update made my COD AW freeze every time i try to play online.

same here wtf cant play COD AW I get to multiplayer and get into a game then I cant choose a class and then I get kicked for in active
  6. Nomadic Mang0 Win User

Old School Gamers

Neverwinter, Titanfall, Destiny, Cod AW ...

See you there !
  7. Schleric Win User

0x87dd0003

cod aw: error setting persistent data: given int value is too large to fit in a byte; see console.

Anyone else getting this error message when you try to play multiplayer on cod aw?
  8. elpolaco85pl Win User

Digital Version GTAV (0x87de07d1)

Same problem for me TOO with cod aw, farcry 4, gta 5 UGH!!!!

Buying downloadable items

Downloading items that you have already purchased

Paying for downloadable items with a credit card

Really NOW? when i want buy some cheap games...FFS
Thema:

1. Cant see items from CoD:AW - Similar Threads - Cant items CoD

2. Cant transfer item (This item cannot be transferred between profiles.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant transfer item (This item cannot be transferred between profiles.): I'm trying to install a world for minecraft xbox 360 from the internet, and it wont let me copy or move the file to my hard drive because the file has an unknown owner. any help? Edit: if you're...
  3. Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item...: I buy minecraft starter pack but this cant instaling details is this Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item i dont know this I buy this for...
  4. I cant find a fortnite consumable item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find a fortnite consumable item: I redeemed an Xbox gift card on the wrong MS account so I gifted the Fortnite items I wanted via MS store to the correct account which is this account and it says I received it but it's not in...
  5. Cant find xbox game pass ultimate perk item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find xbox game pass ultimate perk item: So I claimed my xbox gamepass ultimate perk for the smite avatar skins and i redeemed the code but I dont have any of them and when i try to go see if i had redeemed the code it tells me the code...
  6. i cant pay for an item with microsoft balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant pay for an item with microsoft balance: what to do if there isnt a payment method for microsoft account balance on xbox one. 9b2e4a0f-8026-42b2-a6f5-cf098b82dfaa
  7. Cant find a DLC item on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find a DLC item on xbox live: I started playing final fantasy 13-2 on the xbox 360 today. and i was looking for a specific dlc item for the game Final Fantasy XIII-2 Noel's Outfit: Ezio Auditore. but i cant find it on the...
  8. I cant buy an avatar item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy an avatar item: Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your xbox. I tryed everything doesnt work still 93a42026-9bc0-4c6d-abfc-d9d8ecea61cc
  9. Cant Download this item. "My Monopoly"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Download this item. "My Monopoly": At this point I was basically robbed of my $9.99, I am trying to download an expansion for Monopoly Plus, "my monopoly" I have tried pushing the download from xbox.com , I have tried using a...
  10. help please, when i try two radeem a code, it said: you cant acquire this item, change ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    help please, when i try two radeem a code, it said: you cant acquire this item, change ...: when i try two radeem a code, it said: you cant acquire this item, in your currently selected language. Please help 6e23a540-c7ce-4063-b22e-62c41b68fc7a