Can't see Halo Infinite Co-op flight sign up on PC Xbox Insider (I do have game pass)

Discus and support Can't see Halo Infinite Co-op flight sign up on PC Xbox Insider (I do have game pass) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I know the beta ends August 1st but I wanted to play a little bit of the coop with a friend on PC gamepass. Seen a lot of people say you just get it on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AmazinglyOreos, Jul 29, 2022.

1. Can't see Halo Infinite Co-op flight sign up on PC Xbox Insider (I do have game pass)

I know the beta ends August 1st but I wanted to play a little bit of the coop with a friend on PC gamepass. Seen a lot of people say you just get it on the xbox insider hub on PC if you have gamepass for PC and the Xbox app but I dont see it anywhere. I could just be being mislead by others but its getting really frustrating as this is the only time I'll be able to play with my friend at the moment.

I know we're meant to ask Halo Waypoint for this stuff but it does specifically state on their website that when it comes to flights or installation of flights, we need to ask elsewhere.

submitted by /u/AmazinglyOreos
    [link] [comments]

/u/AmazinglyOreos, Jul 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Halo Infinite insider code 0x87e50031

May i know if you already done all this?

Step 1: Make sure you’re signed up to the Halo Insider program

Step 2: Ensure you have the entitlement to Halo Infinite (Campaign). (i.e. you have purchased it or have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription)

Step 3: If you’re participating on Xbox, have the Xbox Insider app downloaded, and opt into the Network Co-Op flight program once the flight is live. If you’re playing on Steam, you’ll be sent a unique key via Halo Insider communications to download the flighting build.

Step 4: Launch the build, party up with friends, and jump into Zeta Halo!

By the way, did you already received the invitation?

You’re going to receive like a redeemable key once you’re invited to test the co-op insider.

According to this official Halo thread:
    “ Flights are their own separate builds from the retail game, meaning they are their own separate download. The flight should be smaller than the main game, but you’ll still have to download. So if you’re out of storage, clear some. Then of course you’ll have to wait during the download time too.

So, when you get access to a flight you redeem the code like you would with steam-keys. The flight will pop up like a new game. It should say “Halo Infinite - Insider” That’s how they did it before launch and for MCC. Since this is co-op, they might do what they did before and send extra codes to you so you can send it to friends.”

Source: https://forums.halowaypoint.com/c/community/hal...

If you didn’t receive the invitation yet and you’re installing the already existing Halo Infinite - Insider from your owned library, that’s the issue.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox Insider access to Halo Infinite CO-OP campaign on PC.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this TimQA

The CO-OP beta on PC is via invitation only, through Steam:

https://insidersupport.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-u...

For now you may need to keep an eye on your PC flighting status or via email

https://www.halowaypoint.com/halo-insider/manag...

Hope it helps, if you have further questions feel free to ask

Greetings from another Microsoft user
  4. Brianrz Win User

Halo Infinite insider code 0x87e50031

On a console my Xbox one s I try to play the co-op insider but it keeps giving me the code for some reason I’ve done mostly everything to get it to work I’ve had the halo Infinite Insider from the multiplayer preview I’ve uninstalled the insider hub and the halo Infinite preview but I can’t find it and the halo Infinite insider keeps giving me the same code each time each time hopefully that made sense to you.
  5. vincentmajerowicz Win User

Flight Simulator 2020

hi, guys! I signed up in flight simulator insider, I got the xbox insider hub on my windows PC I loaded up xbox insider hub, I went to insider content, I didn't see flight simulator 2020, I just saw Minecraft. Any ideas? Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Fs 2020 and xbox one

Hi SalientCorn9194,

I believe it is an Xbox One and PC title that is coming out in 2020. Have you signed up to the Flight Simulator Insider Program? Its a great way to to
    put yourself forward for tech tests and to help shape Flight Simulator.
Thema:

Can't see Halo Infinite Co-op flight sign up on PC Xbox Insider (I do have game pass)

1. Can't see Halo Infinite Co-op flight sign up on PC Xbox Insider (I do have game pass) - Similar Threads - Can't Halo Infinite

2. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  3. Halo Master Chief Collection - Error coop mode, can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection - Error coop mode, can't play: Hello team! I have the following problem with my MC game. I'm trying to play with my brother co op mode, LAN mode (I have already tried with Xbox Live), he can join my team, I can select the...
  4. Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?: Hi, I'm having a problem trying to play co op with my friend and it keeps kicking us both out of the game. We both have updated versions of our game and our system. I'd like to know what to do to...
  5. I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite: Last year I downloaded halo infinite and signed in with my Microsoft account. After a while I stopped playing and since then I have made a new microsoft account and stopped using the one i used on...
  6. I can't run Halo MCC at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't run Halo MCC at all.: [img] I try and run the game off game pass and it continues to do this error 4e85a0f4-2882-4529-afed-7741e99adc42
  7. Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc: I have purchased a pre owned copy of Halo infinite for my Xbox one. I have installed it fine. Game loads fine but when I try and start campaign from the main menu it says I have to pay for the...
  8. I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, what do I do?: Hey, I can't install update for Halo Infinite, getting error 0x80070490, anyone can help? 820c1b38-910c-4d7c-9a18-20f2d07b9bdb
  9. Halo 5 - Partner can play, I can't (error authorising user message)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 - Partner can play, I can't (error authorising user message): Hello, I am at a complete loss here. I have been playing through the Halo 5 campaign but for days now I can't even get past the main menu as I am greeted with the message 'Attention, error...
  10. i just can't play Halo: The Master Chief Collection online, can't access online content,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just can't play Halo: The Master Chief Collection online, can't access online content,...: Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam is a mess. Everybody knows that. But recently, i just can't seem to do anything online. I can't start multiplayer matchmaking, i can't even invite my...