Can't screenshot, alt-tab or use windows key to open start menu while being fullscreen in...

Discus and support Can't screenshot, alt-tab or use windows key to open start menu while being fullscreen in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had this issue for a while with my PC and I thought it was a problem with a few specific games, until I bought a laptop. While playing the games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sunday ‎, Jul 14, 2023.

1. sunday ‎
    sunday ‎ Guest

Can't screenshot, alt-tab or use windows key to open start menu while being fullscreen in...

I've had this issue for a while with my PC and I thought it was a problem with a few specific games, until I bought a laptop. While playing the games on my laptop, I am able to screenshot, alt-tab out of them and open start menu using windows key. What happens on the PC is that it will screenshot whatever is open underneath the game. Same with the start menu. It wont display over the game despite it opening up, as if the game is open over everything else for whatever reason. Please help, thanks.

:)

sunday ‎, Jul 14, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: