Can't SAVE screenshots or game clips on Xbox One

Discus and support Can't SAVE screenshots or game clips on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been experiencing problems with the Game DVR on the Xbox One. I cannot save game clips or screenshots, when I select a capture, it pops up with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuperShadow1004, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Can't SAVE screenshots or game clips on Xbox One

I have been experiencing problems with the Game DVR on the Xbox One. I cannot save game clips or screenshots, when I select a capture, it pops up with 'set as background', and some other things. It also seems to be occurring only with Fallout 4 and Rise
    of the Tomb Raider game clips/screenshots. I was led to believe this because I was able to save and share a screenshot of Assassin's Creed II (backwards compatibiity), a couple of days after the FO4 and RotTR captures. Please help! Thanks.

:)

SuperShadow1004, Dec 29, 2015
  2. SrkToTheChin
    SrkToTheChin Guest
    Unable to save Game DVR Clips

Since I got my Xbox One I haven't been able to save Screenshots or Clips to my Local Storage. Always comes back with "Captures can't be saved. Please try again later."

SrkToTheChin, Dec 29, 2015
  3. I can't add screenshots and I can't remove my old screenshots or game clips

I can't add screenshots and I can't remove my old screenshots or game clips

ArcadeFreeman, Dec 29, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't SAVE screenshots or game clips on Xbox One