can’t save progress on gears of war 2 nor start a co-op game

Discus and support can’t save progress on gears of war 2 nor start a co-op game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cannot play gears of war 2 over cloud because Xbox live no longer supports Xbox 360 profiles and yet gears of war 2 requires an Xbox 360 profile to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stephen Peterson1, Dec 11, 2022.

1. can’t save progress on gears of war 2 nor start a co-op game

Cannot play gears of war 2 over cloud because Xbox live no longer supports Xbox 360 profiles and yet gears of war 2 requires an Xbox 360 profile to save progress.

:)

Stephen Peterson1, Dec 11, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Stephen, where are you trying to play gears of war 2, would it be by Game Pass or did you buy the game?

You're playing on your console or PC, if it's on your PC, you're playing through the Xbox App or some kind of browser.

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  3. cS Legacy cS Win User

What are some good online co-op games?

- My Greatest Co-op Game List:-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Red Dead Redemption (Multiplayer Online)

Left 4 Dead 2 (Campaign Co-op, Survival Co-op with Multiplayer Versus and other modes)

Left 4 Dead (Campaign Co-op, Survival Co-op with Multiplayer Versus)

Dead Rising 2 (Campaign Co-op modes, alongside with Multiplayer Competitive)

Halo Wars (Campaign Co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gears of War 3 (Campaign Co-op, Horde co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gerars of War 2 (Campaign co-op, Horde co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gears of War 1 (Campaign Co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Dead Island (Campaign Co-op and Survival Co-op)
  4. Flying Cattle Win User

Gears of War series question

Yes, Gears of War 1 and 2 have two-player co-op only. Gears of War 3 is the only Gears to have four-player co-op.
  5. Cru Hunter Win User

Suggestions

A lot of shooters have co-op enabled split screen, so there's that. But games that focus specifically on Co-op are a little harder to find:

• Borderlands
    • Castle Crashers (Xbox LIVE Arcade game)
    • Gears of War
    • Gears of War 2
    • Portal 2 (This game is probably the one that has the best co-op: has its very own co-op mode with heavy focus on solving puzzle sequences as a team)
  6. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

Co op Games.

I think I just Buy Gear of War 2, Gear of War Judgment and F.E.AR 3, Because they are Co op Games and I don't Single Games I like Co op Games, I seem to not like playing Single player Games.
Thema:

1. can’t save progress on gears of war 2 nor start a co-op game - Similar Threads - can’t save progress

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I: I’ve tried clearing cache and it keeps doing it 60fdc5a0-d069-4d5f-a5e3-6520e43d0320
  4. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...
  5. I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...: This is very specific problem I seem to be having so please bear with me. I'm trying to transfer my Skyrim saves from Xbox one s to Xbox series x but apparently it can't connect my Skyrim saves...
  6. Can’t save games on Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t save games on Xbox cloud gaming.: Hey I’m new to the cloud gaming, I’m trying to play gears of war 3. I got it to work on my pc and iPad but it’s not saving my games progress. I’m seeing the checkpoint market but when I reload...
  7. Why did my Xbox say can’t save no more space. Then clear 50% of the space in my Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my Xbox say can’t save no more space. Then clear 50% of the space in my Xbox.: To then be told to sign out and sign back in to the profile which purchased it “my profile” to then lose 3 hours worth of game play. Why have I lost my game when I’m the one who bought it? What a...
  8. I can’t save my progress on gear of war 3 due to Xbox live disconnection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t save my progress on gear of war 3 due to Xbox live disconnection?: Hey, I have downloaded gear of war 3 on my Xbox series x. I go to play it, I start the game up and down the bottom it states “Xbox live disconnected”. My progress can’t saved due to this...
  9. Xbox one console keeps signing me out of Xbox live so I can’t save progress on games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console keeps signing me out of Xbox live so I can’t save progress on games.: Hi! i was wondering if anyone could assist me in somehow getting my xbox one to stop signing me out of xbox live when i go into a game? I cant save any progress. Ive checked internet connection...
  10. Can’t sign in on 360 games meaning I can’t save progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in on 360 games meaning I can’t save progress: I downloaded gears of war 3 from the game pass and usually i have no issue playing 360 games but whenever i open gears 3 i get a pop up telling me data won’t be saved as i need to sign in but...