Can't save progress in ultimate animal edition

Discus and support Can't save progress in ultimate animal edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game will not save progress within the game. I have cleared the cache, as well as reinstalled the game - both of which did nothing. Anytime the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Valhalla26, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Valhalla26
    Valhalla26 Guest

My game will not save progress within the game. I have cleared the cache, as well as reinstalled the game - both of which did nothing. Anytime the game tries to autosave I get the message "Saving failed. There is not enough space to save. No progress will
    be saved." This sometimes happens every minute or so and gets really frustrating. My Xbox One X has more than enough storage space for a save, but I cannot figure out a fix for the life of me.

I've tried hard reset of the Xbox. I tried deleting online player cached information. I've deleted and reinstalled the game. I've tried running from internal and external drives and continue getting this error message. Anyone have this problem and have success
    clearing it?

I tried posting on the Frontier games forum and got no response there.

:)

Valhalla26, Feb 10, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Do I NEED to have an xbox?

Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Edition is available for PC. You wouldn't need a console.

Smwutches, Feb 10, 2018
  3. ONEEYEDKILLAh, Feb 10, 2018
  4. fearsome fairy1 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 e

Hello!I own Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition and I bought an activation code with Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, if I activate it on the same account I get the DLC and what the Ultimate Edition offers and I remain saved progress?
    Hey there George,

If you already own the same standard version, adding a code wont affect your saved file. Hope this helps and happy driving.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Edition is available for PC. You wouldn't need a console.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Forza Horizon 4 e

Hi George,

Thanks for posting on the forums today. If you already own Forza Horizon 4 and you're attempting to add the Ultimate edition code on your account the progress saved will remain the same. You're games saves and game DLC won't get affected by adding this code.
    You should be good to go and redeem that without a worry :)

Hope this helps.
  7. PalmettoBling Win User

Windows 7 and Gears 5 Ultimate Edition

You would not get the rewards of Ultimate Edition playing on Steam unless you purchased the Ultimate Edition on Steam. The Game Pass subscription would include that, but if you were to upgrade or play on an Xbox One console, it would have the Ultimate
    edition content, as well as your profile progress from the other copy and multiplayer.
  8. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Thema:

1. Can't save progress in ultimate animal edition - Similar Threads - Can't save progress

2. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  3. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do: So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but it still says it....
  4. I can't export my slimerancher save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't export my slimerancher save: When the Gamepass had Slimerancher but I had a save that I would like to transfer to Slimerancher that I just got on Steam. 83695ec0-8c7f-4858-8ca3-375b087eb17c
  5. Why can't I save my edited Avatar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I save my edited Avatar?: I have googled and tried every suggestion that I have read. Nothing seems to work. I always get the "something went wrong" error message. Has anybody figured this out? I have uninstalled and...
  6. I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?: I don't know what to do I changed my gamer tag and lost everything! 2529da44-1743-4d43-8577-ed279b621a49
  7. Says I can't start a new save, but don't know how to delete completed saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I can't start a new save, but don't know how to delete completed saves: I am looking to start a new save on Fable 3 (being played on an Xbox One X/S series) but already have the 5 slots used; how can I delete one or two of these specific saves so I have one open?...
  8. Elden ring can't load save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elden ring can't load save data: Just upgraded to a new xbox series x. I had purchased and installed elden ring over a year ago; I may have opened the game and played it for 15 minutes, no more.. On my new console when I try to...
  9. Can't save in progress game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't save in progress game anymore: game won't allow me to save progress anymore f616f7b6-b165-4f1b-b0c8-e4dd2d26bed9
  10. X-Box 360 Built-In Hard Drive Reset Itself & I Can't Save Game Progress!

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box 360 Built-In Hard Drive Reset Itself & I Can't Save Game Progress!: Hello, there! I have a Series E Xbox 360 console and was enjoying playing my installed games when I noticed that, when I went to save my progress in the game (WWE2K16; patch 1.04 update), the...