Can't save new gamerpic with bought avatar onesie

Discus and support Can't save new gamerpic with bought avatar onesie in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've just bought the Great White Shark Onesie and tried to change my gamerpic with it on. It gives me the saving swirly thing for ages then says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Geordieclare, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Geordieclare
    Geordieclare Guest

I've just bought the Great White Shark Onesie and tried to change my gamerpic with it on. It gives me the saving swirly thing for ages then says "Gamerpic Saved", but when I back out to my profile it's changed to the last avatar gamerpic I had. I'm aware
    there have been issues with some avatar items causing problems for gamerpic creation, can support get back to me with either a fix or a refund please?

:)

Geordieclare, Jun 17, 2015
  2. Moshimo
    Moshimo Guest
    Xbox avatar problems...

Bought a cool new outfit on 360 and while it's on the One, I can customize and take a gamerpic, but my gamerpic never changes from the current avatar. This is a bunch of bullshit.

Moshimo, Jun 17, 2015
  3. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    Xbox avatar problems...

Try on xbox.com

ClNTRoN, Jun 17, 2015
  4. TheJackah
    TheJackah Guest

Hey Fraggle Baggle,

Thanks for posting on the forums!

Sorry to see you're experiencing issues with saving your gamerpic.

Have you tried doing a full power cycle of your console, then trying to save your gamerpic again?

This can be done by either:

- Holding your finger on the power button for 15 seconds

OR

- Turning the console off, unplugging all cables, waiting 5 minutes, then reconnecting.

Look forward to hearing back from you! Can't save new gamerpic with bought avatar onesie :)

TheJackah, Jun 17, 2015
  5. Geordieclare
    Geordieclare Guest
    I tried that and it made no difference. I've also noticed that when I go to "Customise Profile" on Live it's still my old avatar, but when I go to edit the avatar either on Live or on XB1 it's the right avatar. The old avatar is the one being used by third
    party gamercards on forums.

In another post about gamerpic problems support have stated certain avatar items are bugged. I believe this is another one. Can support please just advise me on how to claim a refund please?

Geordieclare, Nov 1, 2018
  6. TheJackah Win User

Hey Fraggle Baggle,

Thanks for posting on the forums!

Sorry to see you're experiencing issues with saving your gamerpic.

Have you tried doing a full power cycle of your console, then trying to save your gamerpic again?

This can be done by either:

- Holding your finger on the power button for 15 seconds

OR

- Turning the console off, unplugging all cables, waiting 5 minutes, then reconnecting.

Look forward to hearing back from you! :)
  7. Geordieclare Win User

I tried that and it made no difference. I've also noticed that when I go to "Customise Profile" on Live it's still my old avatar, but when I go to edit the avatar either on Live or on XB1 it's the right avatar. The old avatar is the one being used by third
    party gamercards on forums.

In another post about gamerpic problems support have stated certain avatar items are bugged. I believe this is another one. Can support please just advise me on how to claim a refund please?
  8. VelveTCowb0Y Win User

Avatar Gamer picture won't change and save

Thank you for reviewing this post and unfortunately, from my perspective this issue is absolutely not resolved.

My current Gamerpic is set from my avatar. However, yesterday I made a number of purchases from the avatar store with the intent of changing this pic. Whilst the 'edit avatar' functionality appears intact, the 'Take a Phota'-> Capture -> Save as Gamerpic
    process does not function for me at all despite the response to Save Gamerpic being 'Success! Your gamerpic's been saved.' This is the case whether my avatar is dressed in default clothing or that which I've purchased.

As I say, my experience is that this feature is broken and not resolved. If it can't be resolved, then I would like to pursue a refund for the avatar clothing items I've purchased that can't be applied to my Gamerpic.

Thank you.
  9. Viper180669 Win User

What happened to the Xbox Onesies?

Maybe they will bring out an xbox onesie for our avatars instead?
  10. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

What happened to the Xbox Onesies?

They have the Xbox Onesie for our avatars! :) I will have to take a photo of it on mine for you
Thema:

1. Can't save new gamerpic with bought avatar onesie - Similar Threads - Can't save gamerpic

2. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  3. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do: So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but it still says it....
  4. I can't export my slimerancher save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't export my slimerancher save: When the Gamepass had Slimerancher but I had a save that I would like to transfer to Slimerancher that I just got on Steam. 83695ec0-8c7f-4858-8ca3-375b087eb17c
  5. Why can't I save my edited Avatar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I save my edited Avatar?: I have googled and tried every suggestion that I have read. Nothing seems to work. I always get the "something went wrong" error message. Has anybody figured this out? I have uninstalled and...
  6. I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?: I don't know what to do I changed my gamer tag and lost everything! 2529da44-1743-4d43-8577-ed279b621a49
  7. Says I can't start a new save, but don't know how to delete completed saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I can't start a new save, but don't know how to delete completed saves: I am looking to start a new save on Fable 3 (being played on an Xbox One X/S series) but already have the 5 slots used; how can I delete one or two of these specific saves so I have one open?...
  8. Elden ring can't load save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elden ring can't load save data: Just upgraded to a new xbox series x. I had purchased and installed elden ring over a year ago; I may have opened the game and played it for 15 minutes, no more.. On my new console when I try to...
  9. I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on: I'm trying to have all my saved games that are saved onto the new account so I can continue playing 101201a2-98e0-4124-a2a7-d65698c4ade7
  10. "We can't save more data for this game or app" won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We can't save more data for this game or app" won't go away: I keep getting this message everytime I open a game on my Xbox Series X I've deleted games and deleted save data but nothing has fixed it 8018d693-54ac-4bd2-9175-3a80a7444e12