Can’t save games on Xbox cloud gaming.

Discus and support Can’t save games on Xbox cloud gaming. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey I’m new to the cloud gaming, I’m trying to play gears of war 3. I got it to work on my pc and iPad but it’s not saving my games progress. I’m... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Michaelsharkboy, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Can’t save games on Xbox cloud gaming.

Hey I’m new to the cloud gaming, I’m trying to play gears of war 3. I got it to work on my pc and iPad but it’s not saving my games progress. I’m seeing the checkpoint market but when I reload there’s no save

submitted by /u/Michaelsharkboy
    [link] [comments]

/u/Michaelsharkboy, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Ringlercorp Win User

Cloud Sync Not Working

This moderator is clearly copying and pasting old data from the Xbox One days. This troubleshoot doesn’t work on Xbox Series X or S consoles.

“Cloud saved games” isn’t an option anymore.

I can’t find how to force a cloud sync. I can’t play Starfield on my other console in another room because the data won’t sync.

What’s the point of cloud saving if it doesn’t actually save???
  3. JxyTee22 Win User

Quick Question

Considering that you can’t go back ealier in the week or even earlier in that day to retrieve a cloud save, I’m guessing that cloud saves are overwritten each time you exit/start the game?
  4. Killn The Drama Win User

Cloud Storage Issue, Not able to play save game.

Items in use on the other console

All this information and more can be found
    HERE

This item is being used on another console. To access this item, sign in to the console you last played on and upload the item to the cloud.

The game save that you’re trying to use is in use on another Xbox 360 console. Since the last time you used your saved game, you accessed the game save from another console. This other console has a pending or interrupted cloud-save upload.

To solve this problem, you need to sign in to the console that is trying to update the game save so that the cloud save can be completed.

If you can’t sign in to the other console to complete the cloud save, you can contact Xbox Support using the Assistance information at the bottom of this page.

Items on another console are pending uploaded for this game or app

Items on another console are pending upload for this game or app. To use cloud storage, sign in to the console you last played on and upload the items to the cloud.

The game save that you’re trying to use is in use on another Xbox 360 console. Since the last time you used your saved game, you accessed the game save from another console. This other console has a pending or interrupted cloud-save upload.

To solve this problem, you need to sign in to the console that is trying to update the game save so that the cloud save can be completed.

If you can’t sign in to the other console to complete the cloud save, you can contact Xbox Support using the Assistance information at the bottom of this page.

Your cloud saved games are out of sync

Your cloud saved games and the saved game copies on your console are out of sync. Which do you want to use?

If you receive this message, it means there are two versions of a saved game available.

If you last played the game on this console, you should probably choose the local game save.

If you last played the game on another console with cloud storage turned on, you should probably choose the cloud-saved game save.
  5. NewBlacksmurf Win User

I lost my FORZA HORIZON 2 game save(XBOX ONE)

Just to make sue I understand...Are you connected online?

The Xbox One will automatically sync your saves to the cloud unless you're not online...with the latest save.

Per the link below or in your own words....what happened to the save?

support.xbox.com/.../manage-cloud-saves

-Error: “We couldn’t sync your info with the cloud.”

-Error: “Your other Xbox is taking a long time to sync to the cloud.”

-Error: ”We can’t save additional info for…”
  6. FearedNightmare Win User
Thema:

Can’t save games on Xbox cloud gaming.

1. Can’t save games on Xbox cloud gaming. - Similar Threads - Can’t save games

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I: I’ve tried clearing cache and it keeps doing it 60fdc5a0-d069-4d5f-a5e3-6520e43d0320
  4. Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and...: [img] [img] [img] [img] I have just started playing starfield on Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and everything I did is gone. It says I have...
  5. When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I...: I’m trying to play fallout 4 but whenever the game starts syncing this error pops up and I can’t load my save. 52b8262b-ac34-4445-b19c-69fab08bac8d
  6. Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?: I’m trying to play fallout 4 but whenever the game starts syncing this error pops up and I can’t load my save. b7dd174f-41b3-4adf-ae48-a7265d39d962
  7. I can’t play games without my Xbox saying “We can’t save more data for this game or app.”...

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t play games without my Xbox saying “We can’t save more data for this game or app.”...: I was trying to play my favorite game and it popped up with that error (error code 0x80830003) and I can’t save it anymore. Does someone know how to fix it? submitted by /u/Mocha286onXbox...
  8. can’t save progress on gears of war 2 nor start a co-op game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t save progress on gears of war 2 nor start a co-op game: Cannot play gears of war 2 over cloud because Xbox live no longer supports Xbox 360 profiles and yet gears of war 2 requires an Xbox 360 profile to save progress....
  9. Help, I keep getting a message saying I can’t save my game data

in XboX Insiders
    Help, I keep getting a message saying I can’t save my game data: Hello, when I play some of my games I will sometimes get a message saying something like “we can’t save more data for this game or app, your xbox is out of space for saved data.” Does anyone know...
  10. Can’t save more data for game or app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t save more data for game or app: My husband has been unable to play Skyrim. We even bought the game with the anniversary update but it still will not load. It says it can’t save more data. There is plenty of room on the hard...