Can't run Metal Gear Solid 3 on Xbox Series! Have issue 0x803F8001

Discus and support Can't run Metal Gear Solid 3 on Xbox Series! Have issue 0x803F8001 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought Metal Gear Solid 2&3 half year ago, but I receive 0x803F8001 error when try to start it Please help 26d5d0c6-a518-4c88-82ab-9c0f3772473f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Rudyy, Mar 9, 2022.

1. Can't run Metal Gear Solid 3 on Xbox Series! Have issue 0x803F8001

I have bought Metal Gear Solid 2&3 half year ago, but I receive 0x803F8001 error when try to start it
    Please help

:)

Michael Rudyy, Mar 9, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

not in this case, it was removed from the store.
  3. Michael Rudyy Win User

Hi Anderson, I don't thing it will work

I have found out that Metal Gear Solid 3 doesn't sell in MS Store anymore, could it be a problem?
  4. andersonpassos Win User

5. APEXASSASSlN Win User

Online Play

They did on Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance - Metal Gear solid 3 subsistence
  6. B1aCkMambA87 Win User

metal gear solid collection

Freakin LOVE the Metal Gear Series .. I Swear if the original Metal Gear Solid comes with The MGS3 Subsistence like it orginally did ..Im gonna go BONKERS .. straight up JOYGASM .. Can't wait : )
Thema:

1. Can't run Metal Gear Solid 3 on Xbox Series! Have issue 0x803F8001 - Similar Threads - Can't run Metal

2. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  3. Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error): Hello. Yesterday, I was going to sign up for developer access, but I backed out. Today I decided to go ahead and sign up. I used the same account, but this time it gave me a "Microsoft runs on...
  4. I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?: Title is a bit of a lie I have the ultimate edition for fallout New Vegas on disc and I've been trying to install the DLC from the DLC disc but both discs only load up the game pass version of it...
  5. I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....: Even though I own it, Xbox still gives me the option of buying/installing it. If I try on the app, it gives me an error with no specifications, and if I try on the browser, it just reloads and...
  6. Metro Saga Bundle bought, but I can't run it on my PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Saga Bundle bought, but I can't run it on my PC.: Hello! I just bought the Metro Saga on my PC! I'm excited to run it! It was on sale so I pounced on it, now as I try to run it on my PC it does not let me download it. It makes it so I have to...
  7. Why can't I run any game on Xbox Cloud? run any game on Xbox Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I run any game on Xbox Cloud? run any game on Xbox Cloud?: Split from this thread. I have the same problem. I have an Ultimate subscription but now can't play any Cloud games on any device. There clearly is a problem with Microsoft, but you are not...
  8. I can't run Halo MCC at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't run Halo MCC at all.: [img] I try and run the game off game pass and it continues to do this error 4e85a0f4-2882-4529-afed-7741e99adc42
  9. Why can't I run any game on Xbox Cloud? run any game on Xbox Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I run any game on Xbox Cloud? run any game on Xbox Cloud?: From Saturday (23/09/23) to this day i cant run any games on Xbox Cloud. I cant run paid games or free games, for example Fortnite. I will add that I have an active subscription ultimate. when I...
  10. I can't seem to run any games on the xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to run any games on the xbox pc app.: Everytime I do it it tells me to pick my account. I choose my account, however everytime it takes a moment saying "signing in" then only for it to show up with the same message over and over...