Can´t run a modpack in minecraft using CurseForge, Error 1
Discus and support Can´t run a modpack in minecraft using CurseForge, Error 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello One of my friends was trying to install and run a modpack via CurseForge (https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/better-mc-forge-bmc4)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ARNULFODAMIAN SOSA, Dec 19, 2023.
Thema:
Can´t run a modpack in minecraft using CurseForge, Error 1
Loading...
-
Can´t run a modpack in minecraft using CurseForge, Error 1 - Similar Threads - Can´t run modpack
-
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?
in XboX InsidersCan xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes... -
Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?
in XboX InsidersWill my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement... -
Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers
in XboX InsidersAccessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox... -
The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation... -
I can`t run new instaled games
in XBoX Games and AppsI can`t run new instaled games: Hello, i can´t run any game witch i bought. For example - LEGO Star Wars: TCS - show loading screen and then game go back to menu. There is no error, or nothing else - why ? Is there some logs... -
Jigsaw not run,can´t play the dayligame
in XBoX Games and AppsJigsaw not run,can´t play the dayligame: I will start fhe game but the game crash up 7d0d0606-6e8c-4714-b5ff-e307a41e3b24