Can’t request a call back

Discus and support Can’t request a call back in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been charged for games my son brought with his gift card! I can’t get through to anyone and the call back isn’t working... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 22DSmith, Jan 15, 2024.

1. 22DSmith
    22DSmith Guest

I have been charged for games my son brought with his gift card!

I can’t get through to anyone and the call back isn’t working

:)

22DSmith, Jan 15, 2024
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Request call back

Hi there Ronnie,

You can request a callback from
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Billing
    3. Say No thanks to the virtual agent
    4. Select Error Messages and codes
    5. Skip step 3 and go to step 4
    6. Select request a callback from support

I hope this helps!
  3. Smwutches Win User

request call back

You can request a call back at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us (bypass the virtual assistant by pressing the more options link, choose a topic, and then you should be
    given more options for contacting support. If that is not one of the options, change your category/topic).
  4. JackBrowne Win User

Request a call back

My 7 year old has pre ordered something by a mistake please help me with a refund its £74.99
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Request Call Back

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

The only solution for this is to wait and try again after a few hours, 24 - 48 hours and try again.
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

request call back

Hello
    kimqassis

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I understand that you're trying to request a call back from Xbox Customer Support.

I'll provide you with helpful user-friendly steps below:

Asprovided above the best way
    to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select
    See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. Can’t request a call back - Similar Threads - Can’t request call

2. Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox: It wont let me enter a valid number, I have tried multiple real numbers and they all say that it is not a valid number ef8b7693-67af-41a6-bd25-61aebb38476e
  3. Why can’t I click the link for request a call or talk to virtual rep. Keeps timing out....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I click the link for request a call or talk to virtual rep. Keeps timing out....: Need help trying to reach customer service. 184b474f-25b9-45e4-91ce-197dc3bdb913
  4. Every time I get to the **** virtual agent **** I can’t sign in so I can request a ****...

in XBoX on Windows
    Every time I get to the **** virtual agent **** I can’t sign in so I can request a ****...: All I wanna do is request a goddamn call but every time I go to the virtual agent to sign in it does nothing I’m also being charged on my account when I turned off reoccurring billing and I also...
  5. Can’t request call back, keeps asking me to sign in before I can accept an agent calling...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t request call back, keeps asking me to sign in before I can accept an agent calling...: keeps asking me to sign in before I can accept an agent calling yet it gets stuck on sign in button?? c2fd1cd8-a470-4abf-93f1-e3847d39ebab
  6. Can’t Accept friends request in Fifa22 - *Crossplay_error_occured

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t Accept friends request in Fifa22 - *Crossplay_error_occured: Probably a simple fix, or at least I hope so… I bought a series x a month or so ago, primarily so I could play fifa with my boy who plays on a ps5. I can’t send him a friends request in game -...
  7. Can’t find my service request number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t find my service request number: Okay so the thumb sticks on my Xbox elite 2 controller are broken, and I’ve made a request to have it serviced or exchange for a new one or whatever. Payed the 110 buckaroonies. The email tied...
  8. Can’t request a refund. Sign in button isn’t working.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t request a refund. Sign in button isn’t working.: Well I’m currently trying to request a refund but every time I press the sign in button it goes through but doesn’t send me to the screen where I can request a refund. So I’m asking you how can I...
  9. i can’t send a microsoft rewards support email request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i can’t send a microsoft rewards support email request: im trying to send a email to help with a problem but i cant send it cause it says “ We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later” ive tried 2 different days now and it...
  10. Clear: Can’t cancel Request

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Clear: Can’t cancel Request: Clear (ISPs): Can’t cancel Request For this issue you can contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support 03753b54-3401-41d2-ae40-c2eec671f223