cant renew xbox live (says i have another subscription in another country keeps giving...

Discus and support cant renew xbox live (says i have another subscription in another country keeps giving... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ive tried numorous ways to figure out how to change the region but it says im in canada and i am but i cant see anything saying theres a subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MyWorldInkTatys, May 22, 2019.

1. cant renew xbox live (says i have another subscription in another country keeps giving...

ive tried numorous ways to figure out how to change the region but it says im in canada and i am but i cant see anything saying theres a subscription out there in my name in another country when i look at my history what can i do?

:)

MyWorldInkTatys, May 22, 2019
  2. alexteam27 Win User

cant renew xbox live (says i have another subscription in another country keeps giving error msg)

Since a few weeks, it is illegal to change the région
  3. {Parity} Win User

cant renew xbox live (says i have another subscription in another country keeps giving error msg)

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  4. FreeAndSay Win User

You subscribed at a different store location. Contact the
    official Xbox support
    and they'll help you with it.
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Have you bought live from another country before, or you bought live now from another country? Best thing is to contact support. Is your gold still running or is it expired? In case of still running maybe to wait?
  6. TheVet96 Win User

Hello MyWorldInkTats!

I have some solutions that might help you out:

Important changes for Xbox Live customers who purchase digital codes from the Microsoft Store or other third-party resellers:

• To ensure that pricing for the Xbox Live Gold subscription service reflects the local market economies, all Xbox Live Gold subscription cards will now only be redeemable in the country purchased and cannot be redeemed in any other country.
    • If you’re purchasing an Xbox Live Gold subscription card online, we strongly recommend that you purchase the card from the country that you live in to avoid potential issues. This includes purchases from third-party online resellers who advertise lower-priced
      codes than retail value

"If you encounter an error message stating that the code is not redeemable in your country, contact the local or online retailer from whom you made the purchase to obtain a correct subscription card.
    Refund/replacement policies may vary by retailer".

For more help about Xbox Live subscriptions: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/bill...ur-xbox-subscription-is-valid-in-your-country
Thema:

cant renew xbox live (says i have another subscription in another country keeps giving...

1. cant renew xbox live (says i have another subscription in another country keeps giving... - Similar Threads - cant renew live

2. After Renewing Game Pass Ultimate, I cant connect to any online games, "servers are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Renewing Game Pass Ultimate, I cant connect to any online games, "servers are...: Keeping this simple to understand My card info expired and i didnt know till the end of this month and it declined the GPU subscription, instantly couldnt connect to any online games. I went in...
  3. qmgh! where do i renew my xbox gold at? I cant find it anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    qmgh! where do i renew my xbox gold at? I cant find it anywhere: it says I need to renew my gold subscription but I can not find any link to do it 9628caf7-eb63-497f-a54f-176a21cb3402
  4. Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?: I bought Subnautica because I used to have it on another account, but after the first time I played it I could never play it again because it always says "you need to renew your game pass to play...
  5. Cant Renew GamePass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Renew GamePass Ultimate: This just happened recently, I cant launch any game pass games or games with multiplayer, even non Game pass games. I just keep getting directed to the store (xbox and PC) to buy Gamepass. If I...
  6. I cant renew my xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant renew my xbox live: So when I try to renew the subscription it says there is a error even though I got paid to day and its on that card. e1a7e888-d6bd-4687-b318-1d2147b6ae97
  7. I cant renew my gamepass or gold and have enough balance in my account?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant renew my gamepass or gold and have enough balance in my account?: How can i my membership back 465b05e5-bdf6-446a-9cc5-7b5f7eb00e93
  8. Cant cancel xbox live auto renew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant cancel xbox live auto renew: Hello, I recently bought a xbox live gold card to extend my subscription and chose to turn on auto renew to get 1 month free. I then decided to turn it off but each time I try I get an error...
  9. Something went wrong... Cant renew xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong... Cant renew xbox live: apparently my xbox live sub ended and was not able to renew due to lack of funds in PayPal related account. I have since added the funds and also added a card to use but it keeps saying something...
  10. cannot play xbox live games and cant redeem code to renew if it is expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot play xbox live games and cant redeem code to renew if it is expired: My history does not show when I paid for my xbox live gold and I dont know if its been a year... FINE I went and bought a card at walmart for 59.99 Now your system wont accept the redeem code...