Can't renew Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Charging date stuck in past)

Discus and support Can't renew Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Charging date stuck in past) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to renew my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but it's not working since the charging date is stuck in the past. I tried cancelling and renewing the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Filip_Kr, May 2, 2020.

1. Filip_Kr
    Filip_Kr Guest

I'm trying to renew my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but it's not working since the charging date is stuck in the past. I tried cancelling and renewing the subscription and it didn't work. I also tried adding a new payment method and trying to subscribe again
    to gamepass but didn't work either. I'm kinda helpless now because the charging date is stuck in the past and won't update no matter what I do. How can I reactivate my subscription?

:)

Filip_Kr, May 2, 2020
  2. Terratogen Win User

3. Filip_Kr Win User

Thanks for the input. I have already tried that aswell and didn't work unfortunately.
  4. Filip_Kr Win User

thanks for the input, I tried that aswell but get the error "Something went wrong on our side... Please try again later".
  5. Korhog Win User

you can buy XGPU again in the store, it shold renew your subscription
  6. thomasseymour18901 Win User

Question: Will Xbox Game Pass for PC - 3 months for 20,400 Microsoft Rewards points as a level 2 member get me 2 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? (November 20, 2021)

Will it convert to two months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? My Xbox Game Pass Ultimate renewal date is currently Oct. 20, 2024.
Thema:

1. Can't renew Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Charging date stuck in past) - Similar Threads - Can't renew Game

2. Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription: I tried so many times to renew my subscription but got this message Something happened on our end. Wait 24 hours and try again Please help . 663dcfb1-7a5f-4c3c-b2c0-524cc4a492d3
  3. Can't play disk and xbox says i need to "renew xbox game pass subscription"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play disk and xbox says i need to "renew xbox game pass subscription": Xbox tells me I need to "renew my xbox game pass subscription" to play Rainbow 6 Siege despite the fact that I'm playing with the disk and have never bought the game pass. I've tried restarting my...
  4. Why can't I renew the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 for three months?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I renew the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 for three months?: It is December 2020 at this time, and I have an issue about why did I not get a discount? Is the discount only for those purchasing the game pass for the first time? Or some other reasons? I...
  5. Can't renew xbox game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't renew xbox game pass: Was getting an offer of 3 months for 1 dollar on the app and tried subscribing to the xbox game pass, but I'm getting a message saying "DCAT - resource no found." There is some more to the error...
  6. can't renew game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't renew game pass: i try renewing gamepass with debit card it says there was a problem was on there end so i look at the order history and it say it will be renew on 04/14/2020. i stop recurring billing it says i...
  7. Can't renew game pass.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew game pass.: I keep getting this message on my xbox one when I try to update my game pass, "It looks like something went wrong, but we can help Contact Xbox support at support.xbox.com and we'll get you...
  8. Can't renew my ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my ultimate game pass: I've been trying to renew my ultimate game pass for about 5 days but everytime i go on service and subscriptions i always get this error message I've contacted Microsoft and i haven't gotten any...
  9. Can't renew my xbox game pass account on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't renew my xbox game pass account on PC: Hello I am trying to renew my game pass for PC subscription. When I try to do it via the app (user - > settings) I get this message again and again: Give it another trySomething went wrong....
  10. Can't renew my Game Pass using Paypal

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't renew my Game Pass using Paypal: Hi everyone! Two months ago, I tried the Game Pass for a month. Now, I'm trying to renew it (and get the 1€/3 months deal), but I encounter a strange error : "WEG7dGQb4kKc6BtK.0.0.20.15" - I...