Can't renew my Xbox live suscription, no way! no help chat no support, it's a sick!

Discus and support Can't renew my Xbox live suscription, no way! no help chat no support, it's a sick! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying in all ways to renew my suscription to xbox live since july, the suscription was having an auto-renew associated to a credit card that is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Robbie2k, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Robbie2k
    Robbie2k Guest

Can't renew my Xbox live suscription, no way! no help chat no support, it's a sick!

I'm trying in all ways to renew my suscription to xbox live since july, the suscription was having an auto-renew associated to a credit card that is expired, I tried to insert some new credit cards, my paypal account, the system is accepting it but after
    some day I receive an e-mail where microsoft is noticing me that was not possible to use this payment method.. why why? why?????? i'm desperated, I tried everything, but the oly solution is a suggestion to contact the microsoft support, WHERE??? HOW????? the
    chat is always closed, the recall service is NOT available..

Very disappointed, Im' deciding in this days what console to buy for the next generation, but with this sick I think that is very difficult to choose a microsoft product again.

Someone could help me please?

:)

Robbie2k, Sep 16, 2015
  2. Genjou3
    Genjou3 Guest
    Error getting access ingame gold features with active suscription

Hello,

I have an active live gold suscription, 1 week ago.

I was playing to Destiny 2 gold suscription features like playing crucible or strike matchmaking but yesterday it appear disabled to me asking me to buy new gold suscription.

I already do this things with no solution:

- Reset my xbox

- Switch to another profile

- Reset my internet network

- Check my suscriptions on my xbox (seems ok)

- Check my suscriptions on xbox web (seems ok)

- Asked on reddit, discord, bungie forum, twitter ... and got no solution

Already have no solution and I think there is a problem with my account or something.

Could you please...

- ¿Check my xbox live gold suscription?

- ¿Check with Bungie that my account is fine?

Genjou3, Sep 16, 2015
  3. Have Xbox gold but no access to any of the features.

purchased and activated Xbox gold 12 months on September 16 2017. My account supports this claim by saying i have Xbox live subscription which expires 2018. Yet i cannot access any of my Xbox live features. I can't play my games online or join or create
    a party chat. It's infuriating me to no end. Plus i phoned a support representative which was no help. Which took me 20 minutes to which i found no help. The Microsoft support verification code they gave me is 722117. Any help would be appreciated. It's like
    having a full tank of gas but my car won't start because it thinks the tank is empty.

Cpt Obvious Red, Sep 16, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear you're having issues. Please head over to commerce.microsoft.com where you'll be able to set the new payment method (credit card or paypal) as the primary payment method. Then you'll be able to remove the old card.

If you have any issues doing this then please be sure to give phone support a call for further assistance. If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269. If you do not live in North America post back and we'll get you a number.

onyxishere, Sep 16, 2015
  5. Robbie2k
    Robbie2k Guest
    Thanks for your quick answer, the problem is that I moved the payment method to at least 4 new credit card and 1 paypal account, everytime the same story, an e-mail where microsoft nitice me that was impossible to use that payment method, for this reason
    I'm not able to delete the expired credit card, because it still has pending the payment of july about the suscription renewal.

Probably we have to exclude a problem due to regional issues (I'm italian, my account was created in Italy in the 2009 and always paid with an italian credit card, but I moved in Colombia 1 year after (in 2010) that this account was created, anyway, in 2011
    I changed the payment method from an italian credit card to anither italian credit card without any problem, now I have any possible problem. Can't renew my Xbox live suscription, no way! no help chat no support, it's a sick! :(

Robbie2k, Sep 16, 2015
  6. Hey, Robbie2k! If your account is set to Italy but you're physically located in Colombia, then that is likely what the issue is. The information on your account isn't matching up to the information on your card.

You will need to
    migrate your account
    to Colombia to be able to add a new card, especially if those cards are for Colombia. Give that a try and let us know how it works for you!

Misses Quinzel, Sep 17, 2015
  7. Robbie2k
    Robbie2k Guest
    Hi, thank you for the answer, I used firstly italian credit cards to pay, and after tried also with a colombian credit card and a paypal account, the M$ account was set to italy so the console and the xbox live account, furthermore I made this operation
    successfully (change of an expired credit card) in the 2011.

Anyway, I contacted the italian M$ live chat, and they paid with my new registered cards, unlocked the account and eliminated the old expired card, the reason on why I was not able to do this... is still a mistery.

Robbie2k, Sep 17, 2015
  8. Robbie2k
    Robbie2k Guest

P.s. Aftyer chatted with M$ Latin America live help chat, I also tried to change the account region, but this was not possible due to a pending payment with the expired credit card.

Robbie2k, Sep 17, 2015
  9. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest
    Hey there Robbie2k,

Thanks for the support message.

Please go ahead and reach out to Xbox Phone support. You will need to settle that past due balance in order to get this issue resolved.

Below is the number to the Columbian Xbox Support.

01 800 912 1830

Hours of operation: Monday-Sunday: 10:00AM-6:00PM

Should you have any other concerns, feel free to post back.

Cheers!

iNb4 Ownage, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Robbie2k Win User

Hi, thank you for the answer, I used firstly italian credit cards to pay, and after tried also with a colombian credit card and a paypal account, the M$ account was set to italy so the console and the xbox live account, furthermore I made this operation
    successfully (change of an expired credit card) in the 2011.

Anyway, I contacted the italian M$ live chat, and they paid with my new registered cards, unlocked the account and eliminated the old expired card, the reason on why I was not able to do this... is still a mistery.
  11. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear you're having issues. Please head over to commerce.microsoft.com where you'll be able to set the new payment method (credit card or paypal) as the primary payment method. Then you'll be able to remove the old card.

If you have any issues doing this then please be sure to give phone support a call for further assistance. If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269. If you do not live in North America post back and we'll get you a number.
  12. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hey there Robbie2k,

Thanks for the support message.

Please go ahead and reach out to Xbox Phone support. You will need to settle that past due balance in order to get this issue resolved.

Below is the number to the Columbian Xbox Support.

01 800 912 1830

Hours of operation: Monday-Sunday: 10:00AM-6:00PM

Should you have any other concerns, feel free to post back.

Cheers!
  13. Robbie2k Win User

P.s. Aftyer chatted with M$ Latin America live help chat, I also tried to change the account region, but this was not possible due to a pending payment with the expired credit card.
  14. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, Robbie2k! If your account is set to Italy but you're physically located in Colombia, then that is likely what the issue is. The information on your account isn't matching up to the information on your card.

You will need to
    migrate your account
    to Colombia to be able to add a new card, especially if those cards are for Colombia. Give that a try and let us know how it works for you!
Thema:

1. Can't renew my Xbox live suscription, no way! no help chat no support, it's a sick! - Similar Threads - Can't renew live

2. I can't renew my X box live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't renew my X box live Gold: Whene i try to renew my Gold with my Creditcard it says: Your purchase can't be processed please help. 4cc934a5-58cc-468d-9481-e232bc3685b2
  3. Kan Xbox Live Gold abonnement niet verlengen[Translation-Can't renew Xbox Live Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Kan Xbox Live Gold abonnement niet verlengen[Translation-Can't renew Xbox Live Gold...: Het Xbox Live Gold abonnement van mijn zoon is afgelopen en nu kreeg hij een aanbieding te zien op de Xbox om het tegen korting te verlengen. Als hij dit wil kopen krijgt hij de melding: 'Je...
  4. non riesco a rinnovare xbox live gold [I can't renew Xbox Live Gold]

in XBoX on Consoles
    non riesco a rinnovare xbox live gold [I can't renew Xbox Live Gold]: quando vado su xbox e vado a rinnovare con i miei crediti di Microsoft e faccio sottoscrivi mi viene un messaggio dove ti dice che devo correggere un errore su il mio account ma non so come si...
  5. I can't renew my Xbox live with the money in my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't renew my Xbox live with the money in my account.: I cant renew my xbox live account because it wants me to renew a subscription and it dosen't even give you an option to buy it with the money in my xbox account or even cancel it. What do I do...
  6. I can't renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hello. I'm trying to renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription but I can't find a way to do so. When I go to account.microsoft.com to try to renew it, I get this message: "Try that again Something...
  7. Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end.": My Xbox Live Gold membership expired yesterday. I tried to renew it about two hours ago and got the message, "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." But that has...
  8. Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end.": My Xbox Live Gold membership expired yesterday. I tried to renew it about two hours ago and got the message, "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." But that has...
  9. Can't renew my Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Live Gold: I bought a prepaid card for 12 month's of xbox live and when I tried to enter it.. On Xbox One I get a message saying "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help....
  10. can't renew my xbox gold live

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't renew my xbox gold live: [img] Hi , my xbox one live can not renew anymore . I can not see my subscription and payment details at setting menu . when I press them the screen frozen to respond then get back as it was . I...