Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription

Discus and support Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried so many times to renew my subscription but got this message Something happened on our end. Wait 24 hours and try again Please help .... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Abdelrahman Sedik, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription

I tried so many times to renew my subscription but got this message
    Something happened on our end. Wait 24 hours and try again
    Please help .

:)

Abdelrahman Sedik, Feb 13, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Abdelrahman, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Is your account from the same Region where you currently live?

Have you tried to make the purchase using a computer and a console? Does the error occur in both hardware?

If you are on a computer, please try using a different web browser or your browser in incognito/InPrivate mode.

Please, enter this page for troubleshooting options: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ft-store-ca603a8a-7123-3fa1-d1e8-4043f75f2f31

If that still does not work, I kindly ask you to speak with the XBOX Staff.

Please enter this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can check your information and verify it.
  3. Wendy Minatozaki Win User

Unable to get refund on GamePass Ultimate

HI I have a monthly subscription came off 3/8 and its Game Pass Ulimate and now its telling me to renew my subscription? I can't access anything on my Xbox S. I can't even get a hold of anybody to ask what is going on. Please anybody that can advise or help would be great.
  4. AppSturz Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate not working xbox live gold

Thank you Vladislav for posting this problem.

I have the same issue with my renewed Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

I can't claim monthly Games with Gold since April 2023.
  5. Arjun Kaley Win User

PC Xbox game pass not activated

it says my pc game pass expired on December 27th 2022. i have signed out and in on both store and xbox game pass and it still has not renewed my subscription.
  6. pjameleven Win User

What EXACTLY is included in Halo: The MCC?

Only problem I have with Game Pass, is I have heard if you do not renew it then you can lose your gold subscription too. Is this fact or fiction?

- Shandy
    If you have Game Pass Ultimate (which combines both Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass) and do not renew, then yes you would lose both. If you subscribe to Game Pass separate from Xbox Live Gold, then if you don't renew Game Pass (but still renew Xbox Live Gold)
    all you would lose is your subscription to Game Pass.

Hope that helps!
Thema:

1. Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription - Similar Threads - Can't renew Game

2. Can't play disk and xbox says i need to "renew xbox game pass subscription"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play disk and xbox says i need to "renew xbox game pass subscription": Xbox tells me I need to "renew my xbox game pass subscription" to play Rainbow 6 Siege despite the fact that I'm playing with the disk and have never bought the game pass. I've tried restarting my...
  3. Why can't I renew the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 for three months?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I renew the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 for three months?: It is December 2020 at this time, and I have an issue about why did I not get a discount? Is the discount only for those purchasing the game pass for the first time? Or some other reasons? I...
  4. Can't renew xbox game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't renew xbox game pass: Was getting an offer of 3 months for 1 dollar on the app and tried subscribing to the xbox game pass, but I'm getting a message saying "DCAT - resource no found." There is some more to the error...
  5. can't renew game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't renew game pass: i try renewing gamepass with debit card it says there was a problem was on there end so i look at the order history and it say it will be renew on 04/14/2020. i stop recurring billing it says i...
  6. Can't renew game pass.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew game pass.: I keep getting this message on my xbox one when I try to update my game pass, "It looks like something went wrong, but we can help Contact Xbox support at support.xbox.com and we'll get you...
  7. Can't renew Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Charging date stuck in past)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't renew Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Charging date stuck in past): I'm trying to renew my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but it's not working since the charging date is stuck in the past. I tried cancelling and renewing the subscription and it didn't work. I also tried...
  8. Can't renew my ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my ultimate game pass: I've been trying to renew my ultimate game pass for about 5 days but everytime i go on service and subscriptions i always get this error message I've contacted Microsoft and i haven't gotten any...
  9. Can't renew my xbox game pass account on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't renew my xbox game pass account on PC: Hello I am trying to renew my game pass for PC subscription. When I try to do it via the app (user - > settings) I get this message again and again: Give it another trySomething went wrong....
  10. Can't renew my Game Pass using Paypal

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't renew my Game Pass using Paypal: Hi everyone! Two months ago, I tried the Game Pass for a month. Now, I'm trying to renew it (and get the 1€/3 months deal), but I encounter a strange error : "WEG7dGQb4kKc6BtK.0.0.20.15" - I...