Can't renew my ultimate game pass

Discus and support Can't renew my ultimate game pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying to renew my ultimate game pass for about 5 days but everytime i go on service and subscriptions i always get this error message I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BudgetedAutumn4, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Can't renew my ultimate game pass

I've been trying to renew my ultimate game pass for about 5 days but everytime i go on service and subscriptions i always get this error message I've contacted Microsoft and i haven't gotten any luck does anyone know how to fix this problem
    Can't renew my ultimate game pass [​IMG]

:)

BudgetedAutumn4, Mar 17, 2020
  2. thomasseymour18901 Win User

Question: Will Xbox Game Pass for PC - 3 months for 20,400 Microsoft Rewards points as a level 2 member get me 2 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? (November 20, 2021)

Will it convert to two months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? My Xbox Game Pass Ultimate renewal date is currently Oct. 20, 2024.
  3. AppSturz Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate not working xbox live gold

Thank you Vladislav for posting this problem.

I have the same issue with my renewed Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

I can't claim monthly Games with Gold since April 2023.
  4. Tonyd106 Win User

Xbox live subscription running out 7 months early

I signed up for game pass ultimate for a month, when it was on offer for £1. I did this a few days before i renewed my live subscription.

As soon as I signed up for ultimate game pass I turned off my auto renewal for it.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Can I extend Game Pass Ultimate by Buying More Live Time?

No, that was a promotion for upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate. What you need to do is renew your Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
  6. BudgetedAutumn4 Win User

I'm not able to do it there service and subscription seems to be the only way
Thema:

1. Can't renew my ultimate game pass - Similar Threads - Can't renew ultimate

2. Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription: I tried so many times to renew my subscription but got this message Something happened on our end. Wait 24 hours and try again Please help . 663dcfb1-7a5f-4c3c-b2c0-524cc4a492d3
  3. Can't renew gamepass. Wrong country of orgin.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't renew gamepass. Wrong country of orgin.: I can't renew my gamepass because the system won't accept my postal code and country of origin. I'm in the US but they have me locked into the UK and won't let me change that....
  4. I can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda on Xbox Series X using the disc.. It asks me to renew...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda on Xbox Series X using the disc.. It asks me to renew...: I can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda on Xbox Series X using the disc.. It asks me to renew EA Play. I no longer have Xbox Game Pass. I own the game on disc and should not have to register to EA...
  5. Can't play disk and xbox says i need to "renew xbox game pass subscription"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play disk and xbox says i need to "renew xbox game pass subscription": Xbox tells me I need to "renew my xbox game pass subscription" to play Rainbow 6 Siege despite the fact that I'm playing with the disk and have never bought the game pass. I've tried restarting my...
  6. Gamepass expired without wanting to renew it, I can't play inline with two games that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass expired without wanting to renew it, I can't play inline with two games that I...: My Gamepass expired today, and I have to leave it expired. But trying to play Conan Exiles, that I bought in April 2020, and Halo: The Master Chief Collection, that I've owned since 2014 both take...
  7. Why can't I renew the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 for three months?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I renew the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 for three months?: It is December 2020 at this time, and I have an issue about why did I not get a discount? Is the discount only for those purchasing the game pass for the first time? Or some other reasons? I...
  8. Can't renew xbox game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't renew xbox game pass: Was getting an offer of 3 months for 1 dollar on the app and tried subscribing to the xbox game pass, but I'm getting a message saying "DCAT - resource no found." There is some more to the error...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection subscription expired and I can't renew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection subscription expired and I can't renew: My Solitaire premium expired yesterday and I can't renew. Thwe same thing happened last year. Can you help? db6445c6-0a5d-43c0-92ae-de2538431156
  10. HELP ME! I can't renew my Xbox Ultimate subscription ("account.microsoft.com/services"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP ME! I can't renew my Xbox Ultimate subscription ("account.microsoft.com/services"...: Today I bought an Xbox gift card to reactivate my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, and I managed to redeem my gift card just fine, but I can't pay for the due subscription because the...