Can't renew my gamepass membership

Discus and support Can't renew my gamepass membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Who is familiar with the following problem, and who knows how to deal with it: When I want to renew my gamepass membership, Xbox Live tells me to pay... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Snode Smader, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Snode Smader
    Snode Smader Guest

Who is familiar with the following problem, and who knows how to deal with it:

When I want to renew my gamepass membership, Xbox Live tells me to pay my overdue first. I have plenty enough on my account(31 euro) to pay this overdue, but somehow I can not. On my console I can't pay with it, I have to choose between all kind of creditcards,
    paypall or other options. When I try to pay my overdue via my account on PC, I can pay with Ideal. I have to pay 1 ct. I don't know why but ok. After all it should work after I pay 1 ct. But no. Nothing happens.

I get a error message and that's it.

Since I just want to play one game via Gamepass, I tried to buy the game in the store. But again: no. Somehow I can't. Again Microsoft does not recognize the credit of my account and I can not buy the game.

It's quite annoying., unnecesarry complicated and not user friendly. How to undo this 'computer says no'-thing?

:)

Snode Smader, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Can not renew or resubcribe to Gamepass

I was a member of the GamePass subscription but now I can not access it. I tried to renew my membership with a different credit card but I still get the error ICsxKokUNkCwtroT.286.1.11.11

mhart-C50E33EA-3467-4321-9815-EFC259FCB35D, Aug 17, 2018
  3. vlasicsgy
    vlasicsgy Guest
    Xbox Game Pass

Hi! I have same issue with my credit card when i try to renew my GamePass

vlasicsgy, Aug 17, 2018
  4. DaveM121
    DaveM121 Guest

Please d not phone that number, that user is a Tech support scammer !!

DaveM121, Aug 17, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  6. DaveM121 Win User

Please d not phone that number, that user is a Tech support scammer !!
  7. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to contact support and speak to billing for assistance. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. onyxishere Win User

Can't renew membership

9. MarqueeMarcc Win User

Xbox Live not working on Xbox One.

I need help also my gold membership just renewed and it says I don't have it on my xbox one I can't access xbox music or any of my apps that require gold membership
  10. TheJimster_7123 Win User

Unable to Purchase and Renew my Gamepass Membership

Just this all the time Oops Something Came Up try again later
Thema:

1. Can't renew my gamepass membership - Similar Threads - Can't renew gamepass

2. Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription: I tried so many times to renew my subscription but got this message Something happened on our end. Wait 24 hours and try again Please help . 663dcfb1-7a5f-4c3c-b2c0-524cc4a492d3
  3. Can't renew gamepass. Wrong country of orgin.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't renew gamepass. Wrong country of orgin.: I can't renew my gamepass because the system won't accept my postal code and country of origin. I'm in the US but they have me locked into the UK and won't let me change that....
  4. I can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda on Xbox Series X using the disc.. It asks me to renew...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda on Xbox Series X using the disc.. It asks me to renew...: I can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda on Xbox Series X using the disc.. It asks me to renew EA Play. I no longer have Xbox Game Pass. I own the game on disc and should not have to register to EA...
  5. Can't play disk and xbox says i need to "renew xbox game pass subscription"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play disk and xbox says i need to "renew xbox game pass subscription": Xbox tells me I need to "renew my xbox game pass subscription" to play Rainbow 6 Siege despite the fact that I'm playing with the disk and have never bought the game pass. I've tried restarting my...
  6. Gamepass expired without wanting to renew it, I can't play inline with two games that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass expired without wanting to renew it, I can't play inline with two games that I...: My Gamepass expired today, and I have to leave it expired. But trying to play Conan Exiles, that I bought in April 2020, and Halo: The Master Chief Collection, that I've owned since 2014 both take...
  7. Why can't I renew the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 for three months?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I renew the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 for three months?: It is December 2020 at this time, and I have an issue about why did I not get a discount? Is the discount only for those purchasing the game pass for the first time? Or some other reasons? I...
  8. Can't renew xbox game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't renew xbox game pass: Was getting an offer of 3 months for 1 dollar on the app and tried subscribing to the xbox game pass, but I'm getting a message saying "DCAT - resource no found." There is some more to the error...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection subscription expired and I can't renew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection subscription expired and I can't renew: My Solitaire premium expired yesterday and I can't renew. Thwe same thing happened last year. Can you help? db6445c6-0a5d-43c0-92ae-de2538431156
  10. HELP ME! I can't renew my Xbox Ultimate subscription ("account.microsoft.com/services"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP ME! I can't renew my Xbox Ultimate subscription ("account.microsoft.com/services"...: Today I bought an Xbox gift card to reactivate my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, and I managed to redeem my gift card just fine, but I can't pay for the due subscription because the...