cant renew mi gold and game pass

Discus and support cant renew mi gold and game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i got my gold for 1st x with my debit card and now want to renew with a card i purchased at store wont allow me to please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HeavyFoot4896, Jul 21, 2018.

1. cant renew mi gold and game pass

i got my gold for 1st x with my debit card and now want to renew with a card i purchased at store wont allow me to please help

:)

HeavyFoot4896, Jul 21, 2018
  2. Fumanchian
    Fumanchian Guest
    Game pass not working

my xbox game pass says im subscribed and will renew on the 3/3/18. It is now the 23/3/18 and i cant use it. I cant access any of the games on game pass but my normal xbox live is fine

Fumanchian, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Xbox Game Pass cancel

Hi,

I would like to cancel the Xbox Game Pass free trial 14 days.

I stopped the automatic renew option but I cant cancel the Xbox Game pass 14 days free trial.

I cant find the Xbox Game Pass cancel option.

Please help

SwankLobster991, Jul 21, 2018
  4. B8TA USER
    B8TA USER Guest

Cancel auto renew and wait until your gold runs out to use the pre paid card

B8TA USER, Jul 21, 2018
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    You can cancel your auto renewal of the membership by logging in to
    https://account.microsoft.com
    and clicking on Services and Subscriptions. After the membership runs out on your account you can use the redeemable card you purchased.

onyxishere, Nov 2, 2018
  6. B8TA USER Win User

Cancel auto renew and wait until your gold runs out to use the pre paid card
  7. onyxishere Win User

You can cancel your auto renewal of the membership by logging in to
    https://account.microsoft.com
    and clicking on Services and Subscriptions. After the membership runs out on your account you can use the redeemable card you purchased.
  8. pjameleven Win User

What EXACTLY is included in Halo: The MCC?

Only problem I have with Game Pass, is I have heard if you do not renew it then you can lose your gold subscription too. Is this fact or fiction?

- Shandy
    If you have Game Pass Ultimate (which combines both Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass) and do not renew, then yes you would lose both. If you subscribe to Game Pass separate from Xbox Live Gold, then if you don't renew Game Pass (but still renew Xbox Live Gold)
    all you would lose is your subscription to Game Pass.

Hope that helps!
  9. Jay O. Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 Deal

Game pass Ultimate is different from Gold if your Gold subscription is expiring then need to renew.
  10. Smwutches Win User

my points

There are no offers to receive credits or gems for purchasing/renewing gold or game pass.
Thema:

1. cant renew mi gold and game pass - Similar Threads - cant renew gold

2. qmgh! where do i renew my xbox gold at? I cant find it anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    qmgh! where do i renew my xbox gold at? I cant find it anywhere: it says I need to renew my gold subscription but I can not find any link to do it 9628caf7-eb63-497f-a54f-176a21cb3402
  3. I cant renew my gamepass or gold and have enough balance in my account?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant renew my gamepass or gold and have enough balance in my account?: How can i my membership back 465b05e5-bdf6-446a-9cc5-7b5f7eb00e93
  4. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold: My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not able to play, anyone know how to fix this?...
  5. Cant renew my xbox gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant renew my xbox gold: So my gold expire in few days been trying to renew it but everytime i try it says the deal is no longer available i tried with all the options on the store. I cant call mircosoft since i dont have...
  6. why cant i renew my gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why cant i renew my gold membership: why cant I renew my gold membership 68d95881-b401-4d17-a611-c27a414a87c3
  7. ´Cant renew gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    ´Cant renew gold: I cant renew my xbox gold, even when i click pay now for overdrawn time, after that i buy a month more gold but xbox take my purchase but then say, sorry we cant process your purchase. How do i...
  8. ´Cant renew gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    ´Cant renew gold: I cant renew my xbox gold, even when i click pay now for overdrawn time, after that i buy a month more gold but xbox take my purchase but then say, sorry we cant process your purchase. How do i...
  9. Cant Renew gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Renew gold membership: hello all i am trying to renew my gold membership via my xbox one but it keeps saying something happened on our end. waiting a bit mighht hhelp, i have been trying for a couple of weeks now and it...
  10. cant renew gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant renew gold: cant renew my gold, bought a 3month card, code keeps erroring out, put in my card # number on known good card MS wont take it, tried my paypal wont work either, what gives MS?...