Can't renew Live Gold annual subscription

Discus and support Can't renew Live Gold annual subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had my membership for roughly 12 years and it has always auto renewed. This time though it didn't auto renew and when I try to do it manually I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rubicon XII, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Rubicon XII
    Rubicon XII Guest

I've had my membership for roughly 12 years and it has always auto renewed. This time though it didn't auto renew and when I try to do it manually I get a message stating "Sorry, that's as many as you can have". I've read elsewhere that I can bypass this
    error by subscribing for single month or quarterly subscriptions, effectively doubling the cost of Xbox Live. Obviously, I'll just hold off rather than allow myself to be ripped off. The original topic posted by others dealing with the same problem was locked
    without any meaningful solution being offered. I hope to find better help in my own thread and hopefully I didn't just lose my accrued gold points.

:)

Rubicon XII, Mar 22, 2015
  2. jerzeyguy201
    jerzeyguy201 Guest
    Will Xbox Live Gold Cards work with EA Access?

xbox support via twitter told me that EA Access requires something that can be renewed monthly or annually....basically they want debit or credit so they can just auto charge you if you forget about it

jerzeyguy201, Mar 22, 2015
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

Overview of Xbox LIVE Renewal

When your current Xbox LIVE Gold Membership is about to run out, you will get a renewal message on your screen.

• Month-to-month membership- Notification comes 15 days in advance
    • 3 or 12 month membership- Notification comes 30 days in advance
    Xbox LIVE membership can be renewed using a credit card, a debit card, or a Prepaid Gold Membership Card.

If your automatic membership renewal (auto renewal) is set to off, you can purchase a new subscription or use a prepaid membership card to renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership.

Renew with a payment option by purchasing a new membership:

Steps to Follow

1) Use your Xbox LIVE gamertag to sign in.

2) Under Settings, select Account.

3) Proceed to Your Memberships, and select the membership that you currently have (for example Xbox LIVE Gold)

4) Select Modify Membership and you will be presented with a list of renewal options. If you are on an Xbox LIVE Free Membership, you can choose to upgrade to Gold Membership.

5) Select a membership option, then Confirm Purchase.

Once you have confirmed your purchase, the following will happen:

• The payment option you are using will be charged immediately.
    • The time subscription plan you have just purchased will be added to your remaining subscription time.
    • Your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership will be activated and auto renewal turned on.
    Take note:

If you use a credit card as your payment option, you cannot remove it on file until your current membership expires.

There is a procedure you can follow to add or change your Xbox LIVE payment option.

Renew with a prepaid membership card

It is possible to renew your Xbox LIVE membership using a Prepaid Microsoft Gold Membership Card. This card is available at retail locations.

If you choose to redeem a prepaid Xbox LIVE membership code, you will be added time to your existing Xbox LIVE membership, while your renewal settings will remain unchanged.

How to turn on auto renewal (for existing membership):

If you are already on Xbox LIVE Gold of Family Pack membership and you want to turn on auto renewal without purchasing new membership, you should contact Xbox Support.

How to Troubleshoot Xbox LIVE renewal:

If there are issues with your Xbox LIVE account, you might receive the following messages. The solutions are provided below:

• Error: Your credit card has been declined several times by our billing service.
    This means that your credit card has expired, or the information on it has been changed. To solve this problem, there is a procedure you can follow to change payment option for Xbox LIVE membership.

• Error: 8015d080
    In case you receive this error message, you need to contact Xbox Support.

xboxfelix, Mar 22, 2015
  4. Can't renew Live Gold annual subscription

DigitalAssassin, Mar 22, 2015
  5. Lollamia Win User

Gold Membership

If your oldest son doesn't need the account with annual subscription , you can turn off the Auto renewal.

Check the following support page to know how to stop Auto renewal#
    support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

Regards
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Why can't I renew my annual gold subscrption

Why can't I renew my annual Xbox 1 gold subscription
    We need additional info, you have an error?

Have a valid payment method?

Have a valid billing address?

Are your account an adult one and not a child one?
  7. XBF Nestor S Win User

pago suscripcion anual [Translation: Payment Annual Subscription]

Hey JOSEARAVENA1.

The annual subscription to Xbox Live Gold is Processed in the currency of the country of origin of the payment instrument.
  8. Shriyanshk Win User

Auto renewal.......

9. BizarroMantis Win User

How many years on XBL in my profile is wrong...

That's from Major Nelson and it's pretty old.

Here's what's on the Microsoft Support site:

The tenure icon that is displayed is based on the total time that your Microsoft billing account is associated with an Xbox LIVE Gold subscription.

If your subscription is canceled and downgraded to Free, your tenure will pick up where it left off the next time that you subscribe.

Tenure is displayed as the number of years on the service.

Consider the following scenario. You are an Xbox LIVE Gold subscriber who signed up in January 2005. In January 2007, you chose not to renew your Xbox LIVE subscription. Instead, you became a Free member. In January 2009, you renew your Gold membership by
    purchasing an annual subscription.

In this scenario, the count for the tenure icon is "2." The tenure icon will be updated to display "3" when your most recent cycle is completed in January 2010.
Thema:

1. Can't renew Live Gold annual subscription - Similar Threads - Can't renew Live

2. I can't renew my X box live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't renew my X box live Gold: Whene i try to renew my Gold with my Creditcard it says: Your purchase can't be processed please help. 4cc934a5-58cc-468d-9481-e232bc3685b2
  3. Kan Xbox Live Gold abonnement niet verlengen[Translation-Can't renew Xbox Live Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Kan Xbox Live Gold abonnement niet verlengen[Translation-Can't renew Xbox Live Gold...: Het Xbox Live Gold abonnement van mijn zoon is afgelopen en nu kreeg hij een aanbieding te zien op de Xbox om het tegen korting te verlengen. Als hij dit wil kopen krijgt hij de melding: 'Je...
  4. non riesco a rinnovare xbox live gold [I can't renew Xbox Live Gold]

in XBoX on Consoles
    non riesco a rinnovare xbox live gold [I can't renew Xbox Live Gold]: quando vado su xbox e vado a rinnovare con i miei crediti di Microsoft e faccio sottoscrivi mi viene un messaggio dove ti dice che devo correggere un errore su il mio account ma non so come si...
  5. I can't renew my Xbox live with the money in my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't renew my Xbox live with the money in my account.: I cant renew my xbox live account because it wants me to renew a subscription and it dosen't even give you an option to buy it with the money in my xbox account or even cancel it. What do I do...
  6. I can't renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hello. I'm trying to renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription but I can't find a way to do so. When I go to account.microsoft.com to try to renew it, I get this message: "Try that again Something...
  7. Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end.": My Xbox Live Gold membership expired yesterday. I tried to renew it about two hours ago and got the message, "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." But that has...
  8. Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end.": My Xbox Live Gold membership expired yesterday. I tried to renew it about two hours ago and got the message, "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." But that has...
  9. Can't renew my Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Live Gold: I bought a prepaid card for 12 month's of xbox live and when I tried to enter it.. On Xbox One I get a message saying "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help....
  10. can't renew my xbox gold live

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't renew my xbox gold live: [img] Hi , my xbox one live can not renew anymore . I can not see my subscription and payment details at setting menu . when I press them the screen frozen to respond then get back as it was . I...