Can't renew gold membership?

Discus and support Can't renew gold membership? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I have purchased a code off of the official Xbox website for a 12 month Xbox live gold membership. Every time I try to redeem the code I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sloth Force, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Sloth Force
    Sloth Force Guest

Can't renew gold membership? [​IMG]

I have purchased a code off of the official Xbox website for a 12 month Xbox live gold membership. Every time I try to redeem the code I am brought to a screen saying "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." And then the
    bottom of the screen says "TXIVPGt3MEGhx8rl.70.12 2017/06/12 - 05:06:02 UTC" (see attached photo)

I gathered that the bottom portion of the screen aside from the nonsense sequence of letters and numbers was the date and time of the attempt. The problem is that I've been given this screen for the past hour while trying to renew my membership. How long
    do I have to wait? An hour? A day? A week? I just want to play games!

Also, I have restarted the console multiple times, including hard resetting and normal resetting. I've also signed out and back in again.

:)

Sloth Force, Jun 11, 2017
  2. Can't Renew Gold Membership

Receive the error code below when I attempt to renew my Gold membership. Tried to purchase on my console as well as redeem code....nothing has worked for over a week.

XBOS-3013

d3e3a524-dec8-4d88-95a5-88c681690fb7

The Gus McCrae, Jun 11, 2017
  3. Can't renew my Gold

i am trying to activate Gold for last 5 days now, and i am getting the below error:

"Something went wrong
    Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate."

SuchlikeGalaxy, Jun 11, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

If you go to account.microsoft.com and look under subscriptions and services do you see an outstanding balance in red? If so, you would need to pay the balance before adding the code. Double check all your billing info to make sure it is up to date.

bowski477, Jun 12, 2017
  5. MarqueeMarcc Win User

Xbox Live not working on Xbox One.

I need help also my gold membership just renewed and it says I don't have it on my xbox one I can't access xbox music or any of my apps that require gold membership
  6. bowski477 Win User

If you go to account.microsoft.com and look under subscriptions and services do you see an outstanding balance in red? If so, you would need to pay the balance before adding the code. Double check all your billing info to make sure it is up to date.
  7. NukaKV Win User

I'm being threatened to have my information hacked.

Hold up, I can't file complaints from xbox.com. It's because I haven't renewed my gold membership yet, huh?
  8. Elitelineman Win User

Help with subscription limitation

Got this error trying to play this morning too. Also, can't seem to figure out what the issue is. I renewed by gold membership in February.
  9. Hedrick III Pulpul Win User

Can't Use 25 Character Code For Renewal?

If you wish to use a gift card or what they term as local currency, it can't be used to renew Gold subscription. Microsoft currency is virtually considered as real money and it works just like real cash money. Just like real cash money though, it cannot
    be used to purchase Gold membership directly from our system. Our system only sells renewing Gold membership and for security reasons, it will require a valid payment method like credit cards and Paypal that can accommodate renewing monthly/quarterly/yearly
    charges. Our system follows an account-based program when selling Gold membership.
Thema:

1. Can't renew gold membership? - Similar Threads - Can't renew gold

2. Why Can't I Renew XBL Gold anymore?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why Can't I Renew XBL Gold anymore?: I am trying to repurchase XBL Gold for a year. All options to do so have been removed, and the only option I have available is the Xbox Game Pass. I don't want Xbox Game Pass, I only want XBL...
  3. Can't Launch BF1 Because of gold Renew? I have gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch BF1 Because of gold Renew? I have gold.: So I've had BF1 Since it was free with Games With Gold and it gives the error code (0x803f800f) But the thing is, is that I have gold and I have a lot of other games that are with Game with...
  4. Why can't I renew my annual gold subscrption

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I renew my annual gold subscrption: Why can't I renew my annual Xbox 1 gold subscription 756361c9-d4a6-4cc3-8632-be113000e451
  5. I can't renew my X box live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't renew my X box live Gold: Whene i try to renew my Gold with my Creditcard it says: Your purchase can't be processed please help. 4cc934a5-58cc-468d-9481-e232bc3685b2
  6. Kan Xbox Live Gold abonnement niet verlengen[Translation-Can't renew Xbox Live Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Kan Xbox Live Gold abonnement niet verlengen[Translation-Can't renew Xbox Live Gold...: Het Xbox Live Gold abonnement van mijn zoon is afgelopen en nu kreeg hij een aanbieding te zien op de Xbox om het tegen korting te verlengen. Als hij dit wil kopen krijgt hij de melding: 'Je...
  7. non riesco a rinnovare xbox live gold [I can't renew Xbox Live Gold]

in XBoX on Consoles
    non riesco a rinnovare xbox live gold [I can't renew Xbox Live Gold]: quando vado su xbox e vado a rinnovare con i miei crediti di Microsoft e faccio sottoscrivi mi viene un messaggio dove ti dice che devo correggere un errore su il mio account ma non so come si...
  8. I can't renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hello. I'm trying to renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription but I can't find a way to do so. When I go to account.microsoft.com to try to renew it, I get this message: "Try that again Something...
  9. Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end.": My Xbox Live Gold membership expired yesterday. I tried to renew it about two hours ago and got the message, "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." But that has...
  10. Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end.": My Xbox Live Gold membership expired yesterday. I tried to renew it about two hours ago and got the message, "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." But that has...