Cant Renew gold membership

Discus and support Cant Renew gold membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello all i am trying to renew my gold membership via my xbox one but it keeps saying something happened on our end. waiting a bit mighht hhelp, i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Liam008, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Liam008
    Liam008 Guest

hello all i am trying to renew my gold membership via my xbox one but it keeps saying something happened on our end. waiting a bit mighht hhelp, i have been trying for a couple of weeks now and it is still thhe same.

I am getting thhe error code - 12kzXa1mj0SaSg6U.39.1.10

i have tried researcing the code but it doesnt find it on xbox.com

any help is much appreciated

Thanks.

:)

Liam008, Mar 9, 2017
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

Overview of Xbox LIVE Renewal

When your current Xbox LIVE Gold Membership is about to run out, you will get a renewal message on your screen.

• Month-to-month membership- Notification comes 15 days in advance
    • 3 or 12 month membership- Notification comes 30 days in advance
    Xbox LIVE membership can be renewed using a credit card, a debit card, or a Prepaid Gold Membership Card.

If your automatic membership renewal (auto renewal) is set to off, you can purchase a new subscription or use a prepaid membership card to renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership.

Renew with a payment option by purchasing a new membership:

Steps to Follow

1) Use your Xbox LIVE gamertag to sign in.

2) Under Settings, select Account.

3) Proceed to Your Memberships, and select the membership that you currently have (for example Xbox LIVE Gold)

4) Select Modify Membership and you will be presented with a list of renewal options. If you are on an Xbox LIVE Free Membership, you can choose to upgrade to Gold Membership.

5) Select a membership option, then Confirm Purchase.

Once you have confirmed your purchase, the following will happen:

• The payment option you are using will be charged immediately.
    • The time subscription plan you have just purchased will be added to your remaining subscription time.
    • Your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership will be activated and auto renewal turned on.
    Take note:

If you use a credit card as your payment option, you cannot remove it on file until your current membership expires.

There is a procedure you can follow to add or change your Xbox LIVE payment option.

Renew with a prepaid membership card

It is possible to renew your Xbox LIVE membership using a Prepaid Microsoft Gold Membership Card. This card is available at retail locations.

If you choose to redeem a prepaid Xbox LIVE membership code, you will be added time to your existing Xbox LIVE membership, while your renewal settings will remain unchanged.

How to turn on auto renewal (for existing membership):

If you are already on Xbox LIVE Gold of Family Pack membership and you want to turn on auto renewal without purchasing new membership, you should contact Xbox Support.

How to Troubleshoot Xbox LIVE renewal:

If there are issues with your Xbox LIVE account, you might receive the following messages. The solutions are provided below:

• Error: Your credit card has been declined several times by our billing service.
    This means that your credit card has expired, or the information on it has been changed. To solve this problem, there is a procedure you can follow to change payment option for Xbox LIVE membership.

• Error: 8015d080
    In case you receive this error message, you need to contact Xbox Support.

xboxfelix, Mar 9, 2017
  3. Cant renew Gold Membership..

? Yesterday a message came up saying 'your membership is suspended until you update your payment option' ?

So i went out and bought a code for a 3 month membership, but i cant enter it in. When i try, it comes up with an error code. I checked this error code, and it means my code is being blocked from submission. So basically i am locked out of my Xbox Account.

The Payment option which is on there is old, and i had it set up for a yearly renewal. My mum then got a new Credit Card, and whenever i tried to remove the old one it told me i couldnt.

How can i get my account back? My mum is refusing to put her new card details onto my Xbox, and i cant enter in a code for a Gold Membership D:

HELP!

TURTL3 x ShoTzZ, Mar 9, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

Remeeming errors are usually caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check your billing information at http://billing.microsoft.com and http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues. After that try redeeming the code on
    both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that account , console and code region match, using different regions van cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at Contact Us | Xbox Support

WPAK, Mar 9, 2017
  5. CyberJunk101 Win User

Logging into Xbox Live

did the person run out of (gold) membership ? if so they would have to renew the membership back to gold . other then that they cant play online with you with gold, them in silver, un less you and your buddy was doing a system link ,
  6. sparky2374 Win User

Xbox One error code: 87dd0019

mine is the same just renewed my gold membership,cant even play any games without logging in. not happy
  7. Smwutches Win User

Cant renew gold membership

Honestly, it would probably be best to contact support before trying a prepaid card. If you're getting that message with your billing info, you will probably run across the same issue trying to redeem the card.
  8. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

so just to be sure, you can't login at
    http://billing.microsoft.com
    to update and or remove any payment options?

If you can, please remove any outdated payment options to see if that will solve the issue,

If that doesn't solve the issue or if you can't login that link then it's best to contact Xbox Support (By Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) via
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Xbox Support are the only ones able to handle payment/billing issues etc.
  9. random name36 Win User

Yeah I can't, when I go to
    http://billing.microsoft
    it can't load my personal billing information. Maybe just buying gold at a store is the best option.
Thema:

1. Cant Renew gold membership - Similar Threads - Cant Renew gold

2. qmgh! where do i renew my xbox gold at? I cant find it anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    qmgh! where do i renew my xbox gold at? I cant find it anywhere: it says I need to renew my gold subscription but I can not find any link to do it 9628caf7-eb63-497f-a54f-176a21cb3402
  3. I cant renew my gamepass or gold and have enough balance in my account?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant renew my gamepass or gold and have enough balance in my account?: How can i my membership back 465b05e5-bdf6-446a-9cc5-7b5f7eb00e93
  4. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold: My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not able to play, anyone know how to fix this?...
  5. Cant renew my xbox gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant renew my xbox gold: So my gold expire in few days been trying to renew it but everytime i try it says the deal is no longer available i tried with all the options on the store. I cant call mircosoft since i dont have...
  6. why cant i renew my gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why cant i renew my gold membership: why cant I renew my gold membership 68d95881-b401-4d17-a611-c27a414a87c3
  7. ´Cant renew gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    ´Cant renew gold: I cant renew my xbox gold, even when i click pay now for overdrawn time, after that i buy a month more gold but xbox take my purchase but then say, sorry we cant process your purchase. How do i...
  8. cant renew mi gold and game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant renew mi gold and game pass: i got my gold for 1st x with my debit card and now want to renew with a card i purchased at store wont allow me to please help fbb4c2bd-eadd-471f-bbce-46dc77695a47
  9. ´Cant renew gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    ´Cant renew gold: I cant renew my xbox gold, even when i click pay now for overdrawn time, after that i buy a month more gold but xbox take my purchase but then say, sorry we cant process your purchase. How do i...
  10. cant renew gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant renew gold: cant renew my gold, bought a 3month card, code keeps erroring out, put in my card # number on known good card MS wont take it, tried my paypal wont work either, what gives MS?...