Cant Renew GamePass Ultimate

Discus and support Cant Renew GamePass Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This just happened recently, I cant launch any game pass games or games with multiplayer, even non Game pass games. I just keep getting directed to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NNK ColinCampbell, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Cant Renew GamePass Ultimate

This just happened recently, I cant launch any game pass games or games with multiplayer, even non Game pass games. I just keep getting directed to the store (xbox and PC) to buy Gamepass. If I try to buy it, I get the "well something went wrong on our end"
    message followed by some random code and the date.

When check my sub status, my last payment was on Nov 17, but it reads that my next one comes out on the same day.. okay. Tried cancelling and renewing only to get the same message. Ive been all over the support page and cant get past the completely UN-helpful
    virtual assistant, cant get a live chat and I dont see a phone number anywhere. Anyone else have this issue lately? Possible fixes? NEED MY GAMING FIX DANG IT!!

:)

NNK ColinCampbell, Nov 27, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Cant Renew GamePass Ultimate