Can't relink Xbox account to epic games

Discus and support Can't relink Xbox account to epic games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I unlinked my xbox account from epic games through the Microsoft website and when I try to relink my xbox account to my new Epic games account, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by victor Pacheco_296, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Can't relink Xbox account to epic games

I unlinked my xbox account from epic games through the Microsoft website and when I try to relink my xbox account to my new Epic games account, it gives me an error saying "unable to connect accounts" and saying something about my xbox account already being connected to another account even though I unlinked it already

:)

victor Pacheco_296, Dec 18, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello victor,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble relinking your Xbox account to your Epic Games account. Should you the error message you are getting is: Sorry, but this account has already been associated with another Epic Games account.

As much as we would like to offer help, the details about account link is part of Epic Games account and we do not have tools to check on this.

Please follow the steps provided on this link: "Sorry, but this account has already been associated with another Epic Games account" error - Epic Accounts Support.

If issue still persists or you have a different error message, please check the support page of Epic Games or contact the support team for assistance.

Link: Support request (epicgames.com)

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Ilke Nieminen Win User

wow, it was similar, I’m running to check it out
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

epic changed the rules a few years ago, you can unlink the account but you can only relink to that same epic account, you cannot link to another epic account.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Epic games account

if you unlink an epic account from an xbox account it can be relinked but only to that same xbox account, epic accounts are locked to the first xbox account they link too. epic changed to this way early last year.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

I play on Xbox and it says I have to wait an entire year to link my account to Xbox now and I think that this is stupid and unfair I want to use my Fortnite account on my xbox

once an xbox account is linked in epic it is linked for good, you can unlink but can only relink back to the exact same epic account.
Thema:

1. Can't relink Xbox account to epic games - Similar Threads - Can't relink account

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  6. Discord account on xbox can't relink

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord account on xbox can't relink: Every time i try to open the discord voice chats on my xbox it tells me to relink my acount and when i do it goes on mircosoft edge and opens a page saying connecting, then it says it is done,...
  7. Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.: I've tried relinking on my Xbox, on my phone, and even on my computer but it just won't relink Update: it fixed it self! 7b7f7e26-78bb-4f23-b2c6-8e2ca6054f2a
  8. Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls: I tried to join. Discord voice chat on Xbox and it shows a message saying "Link accounts again" I've restarted my Xbox 3 times and relink everything 6 times I'm so frustrated with this too. Why is...
  9. Can someone help my xbox won't relink my discord account do I can't join any vcs

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone help my xbox won't relink my discord account do I can't join any vcs: About a hour ago I was gonna hop into a discord call with a couple friends and when I tried to open the server list it says "You need to link accounts again" and I've tried through all of the...
  10. Can't relink my discord account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't relink my discord account: Went through all steps to link account and it's just not working b478a64e-791a-42a0-b9ff-97285fc4c3ce