Can't register developer account in Partner Center

Discus and support Can't register developer account in Partner Center in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, Currently I'm trying to register a developer account, but I keep running into a problem. After I fill in all of the information, and click save... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Aaron Stockman, Nov 17, 2023.

1. Can't register developer account in Partner Center

Hello,

Currently I'm trying to register a developer account, but I keep running into a problem. After I fill in all of the information, and click save after inputting the billing information it takes a while to load an error page that shows a Correlation ID, Correlation vector, and app server time.

Can anybody help with this?

Thank you.

:)

Aaron Stockman, Nov 17, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Hi Aaron Stockman,

Greetings!

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with registering developer account in Partner Center.

We do have a dedicated team for Partner Center that has the right tool to be able to further assist you with your concern in registering. You may nee to visit this support article that will guide you how to connect with them. Learn more: Get help and contact support in Partner Center - Partner Center | Microsoft Learn

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

If i pay for a developer account with my credit card does microsoft store and use the data from the credit card (name, address, etc.) and can i delete it?

Hello joop krekel,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are looking for answers about your billing concern for developer's account. We recommend you contact the support so they may provide you with support options. Please use this article as guide in contacting support:

Get support in Partner Center - Partner Center | Microsoft Learn

Learn more here:

Get around Partner Center - Partner Center | Microsoft Learn

Developer accounts in Partner Center - Windows apps | Microsoft Learn

We hope that helps!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

Dev Mode Activation app

Hm is it still working? There is a link to Partner Center. Let me find this out for you. I believe you have to register your app developer with this link: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/store/register

All the information is there.
  5. edmaronline Win User

Não consigo linkar minha conta de desenvolvedor com o Xbox[I can't link my developer account with Xbox]

Thanks for your help Ezra. But my problem is not with aliases. My problem is to connect my Xbox to my Partner Center account. I don't know why but the Partner Center took a old alias to the Agreement for Windows & Xbox. And I can't change it in the Partner
    Center. I guess, because of that, I can't link my Xbox to the account because my Xbox uses my new email account. I guess.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Problems registering to the Partner Center

Hello rodrigobuendia,

It really is important for us to get this worked on so you can get back to what you are doing. However, it would be more beneficial if we raise this issue to Home - Microsoft Partner Community, and since you’ve reached us first, we’ll ensure that your time is worth it by guiding you to the right direction where you can achieve your desired resolution. We would like to provide you this link where you can submit your concern to our Home - Microsoft Partner Community. We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.
Thema:

1. Can't register developer account in Partner Center - Similar Threads - Can't register developer

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  6. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  7. I can't register my Xbox Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my Xbox Controller: I purcahsed an Xbox Wireless Controller Model 1914 for my PC last month and I can't register it in my Microsoft Account, it says "We couldn't find the serial number". I have tried multiple times....
  8. My elite controller series 2 can't be registered

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite controller series 2 can't be registered: My Xbox elite series 2 that I bought using Microsoft says it's not valid & to try again. My right bumper won't work & I've troubleshooted everything I can & need to use the warranty...
  9. Why can't I register my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I register my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller?: When I try to register the controller, it tells me to check the serial number and try again. (I've had the controller connected to my Xbox for a week and I've input it correctly several times)....
  10. Can't register Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't register Xbox controller: I've been trying to register my controller so I can update its warranty and get it serviced. Its up and left D-Pad buttons have detection issues. I'm moving out of country soon and I was planning...