Cant refund the game?

Discus and support Cant refund the game? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I do not think that i purchased the overwatch invasion bundle as i think my brother may have done it on my card but i am out of refunds so the website... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nate ATKINSON, Aug 12, 2023.

1. Cant refund the game?

I do not think that i purchased the overwatch invasion bundle as i think my brother may have done it on my card but i am out of refunds so the website wont let me refund it. can anyone help me?

:)

Nate ATKINSON, Aug 12, 2023
  2. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

WHO WANTS REPUTATION SYSTEM REMOVED

get a refund on the game, if you cant play it do to the system then you deserve a refund.
  3. lucasbernal1 Win User

minecraft gift code

Also my friend just told me that he cant refund minecraft because you need 10 minutes of gameplay to be able to refund it and the problem is i cant even install so is there just no way to refund the game?
  4. shark394 Win User

can't play CS:GO (counter strike) online

so what now i cant get refunds and i cant play the game i bought ???
  5. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Cant refund the game?

6. BlackYoshi Win User

How can I refund a pre ordered game

I cant refund my preordered game for some reason
Thema:

Cant refund the game?

1. Cant refund the game? - Similar Threads - Cant refund game

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. I gifted someone a game but they didnt get it and I cant refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted someone a game but they didnt get it and I cant refund: I gifted jedi survivor to him on the 25th and it's the 28th and he doesnt have it and I cant refund 397e774c-7603-488c-9c94-85da2d17e7b1
  4. why do games over 30 days cant get refund

in XBoX on Windows
    why do games over 30 days cant get refund: im trying to refund a game that dont play but it wont allow me to refund it 95994051-ac5f-47ee-9d7d-862694939924
  5. Refunding a game my friend cant even play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding a game my friend cant even play: So i bought Minecraft for a buddy of mine, he lives across the world. When he tried to redeem the code i sent him via email, it said he couldn't redeem due to "it was purchased in a different...
  6. I cant get a refund on a game i gifted from the Canadian Microsoft store and my friend...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant get a refund on a game i gifted from the Canadian Microsoft store and my friend...: I cant get a refund on a game that i gifted. My friend cant redeem the code because i bought the game from the Canadian Microsoft store and hes in the USA. The game is not showing on my purchases...
  7. Why cant i refund any game that i have

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i refund any game that i have: Why cant i refund any game i want 9320fadb-578d-4ca4-b403-ed794910bbb2
  8. Cant refund gifted game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant refund gifted game: Hi, i have gifted a game to a good friend of mine but i didnt know about the cross country thing so now i have the codes and everything but for some reason when i go to the purchase history or...
  9. Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?: First time buying anything from microsoft store. Purchase went fine, But when we tried to open the game, it keeps asking us to sign into my microsoft account. Its my sisters old computer & she set...
  10. I cant come in the game again? I dont know why?can I get the refund ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant come in the game again? I dont know why?can I get the refund ?: I cant come in the game again? I dont know why?can I get the refund ? 6de0d46f-8338-4e83-8afb-e199987fe569