Cant refund gifted game

Discus and support Cant refund gifted game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, i have gifted a game to a good friend of mine but i didnt know about the cross country thing so now i have the codes and everything but for some... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CorkedCamera74, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Cant refund gifted game

Hi, i have gifted a game to a good friend of mine but i didnt know about the cross country thing so now i have the codes and everything but for some reason when i go to the purchase history or anything like that it doesnt give me the option to refund ive
    tried everything i just need help with this please

:)

CorkedCamera74, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Richard Callan Win User

I messed up

3. Heiton Brown Win User

i recently gifted a friend who lives in the usa red dead online and xbox sent him a code which is invalid to him but works for me and my friend who are in the uk,why is that?

for some reason i cant refund as it doesnt show gifts in my refund list and it wont show the refund info
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Refund policy

Hello, first thing is the person who you gifted the game to would have to request the refund. Games played more than a certain amount of hours or owned for 14 days cant be refunded.
  5. Richard Callan Win User

I messed up

It was within 10 minutes of my request. But I bought it as a gift also and it seems they have this policy.

Returns and Refunds. Gifts may be canceled and refunded to the Gift purchaser up to 14 days after the purchase or until redeemed by the Gift recipient, whichever occurs first. Gift recipients are not entitled to a refund or cooling off period, and you acknowledge that no refund will be made, except as required by law.

Now the gift was 'redeemed by the gift recipient' but obviously she cant play it because she doesnt have the base game and now there is no way to request a refund. So that kind o' sucks but hey I did get my refund and she has Xbox One so we can purchase the base game and all will be ok. :)
  6. SoloCyan1de Win User

I tried to gift my friend Call of duty cold war,

i cant refund it. even though the gift hasnt been redeemed
Thema:

Cant refund gifted game

1. Cant refund gifted game - Similar Threads - Cant refund gifted

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...: HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region....
  4. I gifted someone a game but they didnt get it and I cant refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted someone a game but they didnt get it and I cant refund: I gifted jedi survivor to him on the 25th and it's the 28th and he doesnt have it and I cant refund 397e774c-7603-488c-9c94-85da2d17e7b1
  5. why do games over 30 days cant get refund

in XBoX on Windows
    why do games over 30 days cant get refund: im trying to refund a game that dont play but it wont allow me to refund it 95994051-ac5f-47ee-9d7d-862694939924
  6. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed: Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA...
  7. Cant get refund for Call of Duty: Vanguard even though i refunded it less than 72 hours...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get refund for Call of Duty: Vanguard even though i refunded it less than 72 hours...: Im someone who buys games in bulk, Im not over the age of 18 so i have nothing to do but save my money so i thought id spend some on myself by getting alot of games. Call of duty was one of them....
  8. Cant refund the game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant refund the game?: I do not think that i purchased the overwatch invasion bundle as i think my brother may have done it on my card but i am out of refunds so the website wont let me refund it. can anyone help me?...
  9. i cant refund a gift i sent to my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant refund a gift i sent to my friend: I sent a gift to my friend and he didnt claim it and he dosent want it so i want to refund but i dont know how 5dc6870a-c00d-44ab-b6a2-1a3aa365681b
  10. Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA: Hi, Bought a gift DLC for my mate in USA, but didnt know that you cant buy in the UK for USA, it was the DLC for dayz Livonia i can give the code when required, thanks can i ask what i need to do...