cant refund Forza Motorsport 7

Discus and support cant refund Forza Motorsport 7 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi guys , i just bought Forza Motorsport 7 and my pc cant run it, so much lags and i want to return the game , i searched online that i need to open my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ajdink, Dec 26, 2020.

1. ajdink
    ajdink Guest

hi guys , i just bought Forza Motorsport 7 and my pc cant run it, so much lags and i want to return the game , i searched online that i need to open my order history and find a request option but i cant find it

any help ,

thanks

:)

ajdink, Dec 26, 2020
  2. iamchazAG Win User

What game brought you to xbox?

FORZA MOTORSPORT 7, CANT WAIT FOR 8!
  3. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 36, 13 - 20 июня 2017

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7

[​IMG]

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7. Всё стандартно : три издания, VIP-статус для старших изданий, Car pass для ultimate. Цены тоже более-менее стандартные :

Forza Motorsport 7: стандартное издание - 3999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: deluxe-издание - 5999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: ultimate-издание - 6999 руб., релиз 29 сентября

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  4. FBTDSW Win User

Download Forza Horizon 4

I have the same issue with Forza Motorsport 7 Deluxe edition!

This morning (25-11-2018) I bought Forza Motorsport 7 Deluxe edition, but also I cant`t downoad it.

I paid the costs but nowhere on my account can I found that I bought the game. Can someone help us out with this?
  5. VENTED PUNISHER Win User

what is the best forza motorsport in the saga?

Forza motorsport 6 and Forza 7
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

E3 2019

E3 for sure no new forza motorsport will be annouced after the mess of motorsport 7
Thema:

1. cant refund Forza Motorsport 7 - Similar Threads - cant refund Forza

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...: HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region....
  4. I gifted someone a game but they didnt get it and I cant refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted someone a game but they didnt get it and I cant refund: I gifted jedi survivor to him on the 25th and it's the 28th and he doesnt have it and I cant refund 397e774c-7603-488c-9c94-85da2d17e7b1
  5. why do games over 30 days cant get refund

in XBoX on Windows
    why do games over 30 days cant get refund: im trying to refund a game that dont play but it wont allow me to refund it 95994051-ac5f-47ee-9d7d-862694939924
  6. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed: Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA...
  7. Cant get refund for Call of Duty: Vanguard even though i refunded it less than 72 hours...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get refund for Call of Duty: Vanguard even though i refunded it less than 72 hours...: Im someone who buys games in bulk, Im not over the age of 18 so i have nothing to do but save my money so i thought id spend some on myself by getting alot of games. Call of duty was one of them....
  8. Cant refund the game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant refund the game?: I do not think that i purchased the overwatch invasion bundle as i think my brother may have done it on my card but i am out of refunds so the website wont let me refund it. can anyone help me?...
  9. Refunding a game my friend cant even play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding a game my friend cant even play: So i bought Minecraft for a buddy of mine, he lives across the world. When he tried to redeem the code i sent him via email, it said he couldn't redeem due to "it was purchased in a different...
  10. I cant get a refund on a game i gifted from the Canadian Microsoft store and my friend...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant get a refund on a game i gifted from the Canadian Microsoft store and my friend...: I cant get a refund on a game that i gifted. My friend cant redeem the code because i bought the game from the Canadian Microsoft store and hes in the USA. The game is not showing on my purchases...