Cant Refer A Friend [PC Game Pass]

Discus and support Cant Refer A Friend [PC Game Pass] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me and my friend have played Sea of Thieves for quite a while and thought we would like to invite our 3rd friend and then saw the Refer a Friend. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mikkel Larsen2, Sep 19, 2023.

1. Cant Refer A Friend [PC Game Pass]

Me and my friend have played Sea of Thieves for quite a while and thought we would like to invite our 3rd friend and then saw the Refer a Friend. I have only had PC Game Pass for a couple of days, but my friend has had it for more than 6 months. We both get a message saying its only for PC Game Pass members, but we have both triple checked and we still can't get a refer code

Thank you for your help in advance!

:)

Mikkel Larsen2, Sep 19, 2023
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

cant refer friends

Hello JunkFuzzball782,

If your friends are not appearing in the referral page for this offer, this is due to them not meeting the eligibility requirements for this offer, and they cannot be referred by your account. From the FAQ:

Why don’t all of my friends appear in the referral section?

If your friends don't show up in the referral section, they either don't meet all of the eligibility requirements, have already been referred by another member, or have reached the number of allowed referrals for the offer period. Please see the Terms
    and Conditions
    for full eligibility details.
  3. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

cant refer friends

Thanks for posting that link from your previous thread.
    Your question has been answered by Xbox Live Rewards staff, which is why the post was locked and marked as answered. Your two friends may not have noticed they were referred by someone else, but it isn't available for you anymore because of it. Another
    possible solution is if those accounts are on your console. I can't refer any of the gamertags that were created on my console. This prevents people from abusing the rewards system.

Hit Upvote if this Helps!
  4. AbhishekChattopadhya Win User

Can 'It Takes Two' game's friend pass be shared if it is downloaded using xbox game pass?

I was actually referring to the exclusive friends pass feature of the game 'It takes two'. I also tried to share game pass for the 14 day trial but it says I have to have either game pass for pc or game pass ultimate even though I have game pass ultimate.
  5. zachbentley Win User

A game from Game Pass was uninstalled but the game files are still on my PC and I can't delete them.

Sorry, referring to a PC that has Game Pass for PC not an XBOX
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Issues with Xbox Game Pass PC

Thema:

Cant Refer A Friend [PC Game Pass]

1. Cant Refer A Friend [PC Game Pass] - Similar Threads - Cant Refer Friend

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  6. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  7. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  8. Cant get a teredo ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get a teredo ip address: I tried every thing to make it work but nothing solved multiplayer connection cant get ip address And nat type also cant ip and unavailable please help me solve this...
  9. cant refer friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    cant refer friends: Cant refer my newly add friends what about my other friends "EditingRabbit56" and "cheerierSign565" ? i cant find them to refer . they have not been refered by anyone before and they have not...
  10. Cant refer my newly add friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant refer my newly add friends: Hello . Few days ago i add some friends and they add me they joined the xbox reward program .The problem is than when i go to my mission and try to refer them , i cant see anyone .Why ? I only...