Can't reedem my XBox Live 12 months membership

Discus and support Can't reedem my XBox Live 12 months membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I try to redeem my 12 months membership it gives me this error. XBOS-1002 8e19d059-3dbe-4a61-9aa9-4755 Thank you for your time & support :)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PerturbedPizza, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Can't reedem my XBox Live 12 months membership

Whenever I try to redeem my 12 months membership it gives me this error.

XBOS-1002 8e19d059-3dbe-4a61-9aa9-4755

Thank you for your time & support Can't reedem my XBox Live 12 months membership :)

:)

PerturbedPizza, Feb 26, 2017
  2. Xbox One Live 12 Months ??

MS Store US says

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - Microsoft Store

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

For a limited time, get a Day One 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership and play Killer Instinct: Round One, with the exclusive Shadow Jago character. Includes commemorative card and case.

weaponx_uk2003, Feb 26, 2017
  3. Cristi4n2345
    Cristi4n2345 Guest
    Help me

I can't reedem my xbox live membership

it says "Somenthing happened in our end. Waiting a bit might help."

Cristi4n2345, Feb 26, 2017
  4. toonarmy206 Win User

Where's the cheapest place...

12 MONTH XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP

£26.99

www.electronicfirst.com/.../12-month-gold-membership-subscription
  5. Player195226317 Win User

EMail Account Deleted - Can't associate new Email with Live Account

My daughter deleted her email address which was associated with the 12 month live gold membership in order to add my email, so that I could purchase minecraft for her and her sister. We only purchased xbox1 and live gold 12 month membership on Sunday, now
    we can't use her email address because mine is saved in the Xbox and we can't access the xbox live gold. As she is 13years old I feel it is inappropriate to have her email associated with my credit card, can we retrieve the live membership account as we paid
    £40 for it and the kids are gutted? Please help.
  6. Nuyh Mik Win User

xbox gold live 코드 입력하려는데 오류가 뜹니다.[Translation-I'm trying to enter an xbox gold live code, but I get an error.]

No. I have only 26 months of Xbox Live gold membership until 2022.04.20..

1 month in xbox one x jedi bundle, 12 months in annual membership, 12 months in redeem code, +1 bonus? month.. total 26 months..

sorry for my poor english
  7. AlertedPanic9 Win User

Xbox live

I can't see the code on my 12 month membership
  8. Lofty Who Win User

12 months gold

It has been posted in the Hot Deals thread but Shopto still advertising

Xbox Live 12 Month + 1 Month Free Gold Membership XBOX ONE - £27.85

www.shopto.net/.../XB11225-xbox-live-12-month-1-month-free-gold-membership
Thema:

Can't reedem my XBox Live 12 months membership

1. Can't reedem my XBox Live 12 months membership - Similar Threads - Can't reedem Live

2. Can't reedem live subscription geo restricted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem live subscription geo restricted: I have this love gold subscription and my location is currently Egypt but I got this Xbox from USA for the past 3 years Ive been buying subscriptions from USA but when I tried this time it says...
  3. I can't reedem the game I just bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't reedem the game I just bought: I just bought AOE IV and inside of XBOX app I have only the 4K HDR video pack available without the game itself. It seems that I have to buy the game again... [img]...
  4. Can't reedem a game download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem a game download: Hello, I bought a brand new copy of Gears of War Judgement. I got two codes inside a box. One for Gold 2 day trail that works. The game code for Gears of War does not work, something to do...
  5. Can't reedem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem code: Hello and good day! I just bought a cd key for Sea of Thieves and it says Microsoft can't redeem it. I checked and it was a worldwide key so I don't know what is the problem. Just spent my $20...
  6. Can't reedem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!: Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later! THIS POP OUT... please...
  7. Can't reedem my game code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem my game code: I get the following message when I try to reedem my code: " Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we...
  8. Can't reedem Banjo-Kazooie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem Banjo-Kazooie: I tried to reedem it on web and consol. But every time I got error codes. XBOS-3012 651f9e19-8867-4fa7-97d9-e20fca7cd09e 2016/09/21 - 12:59:05 UTC What is problem? help me please. Thank you...
  9. Can't reedem my Bonus Xbox Live Gold Membership.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem my Bonus Xbox Live Gold Membership.: I bought a Xbox a few day's ago, and i cant stil reedem my 1 Month Bonus Xbox Live Gold Membership which was included in my xbox promo package. Microsoft's websait is giving me very hard time in...
  10. I can't reedem my code!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't reedem my code!!!: Please help i cant reedem my prepaid xbox live code it says that the code is not valid or they have a problem and i need to whait for a while to try again but it does not work neither...